Starscream Vs. Iron Man

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bearweezie, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Deus Ex Machina Man vs Starscream.

I'm sure Starscream was only toying with Sam for the fact that in all their encounters before Sam was running away like a bigger coward then starscream. Screamer likely assumed that this one time Sam wasn't going to fight back again which he got wrong.

Now if Starscream was going to encounter basically a flying robot human he'd be more inclined to actually try to kill it (Seeing as how when Nest ambushed him in the DOTM scene he was pretty ready to shoot at them.)

If it were Ironman I'm sure Starscream would be more vicious and go for a kill rather then try to have fun with his prey.

2. Nemesis Liger

Nemesis Liger Well-Known Member

He probably would, but only after Ironman got a few good hits in. I imagine 'Screamer would still have his usual arrogance up until that point. No matter the situation, he still believes humans to be inferior battle ready or not, meanwhile most Cybertronians consider human tech to be primitive. Ironman may have come to be due Stark's ingenious inventing, but compared to Cybertronian standards the equipment could still be considered laughable.

Starscream in all his "glory" would probably be counting his victory way before it's time -- that's just the way he is. I'm not saying he'd be incapable of winning just that his usual judgment would be impaired until he was brought back on the right track.

3. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I think Starscream would win, but Iron Man has a chance if he's quick enough...

4. Blurr ftw

Blurr ftw Quick draw

iron man in any of his armor (hulk buster maybe not due to speed) would rip starscream apart

5. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Iron Man. Because Screamer wouldn't be up against the Mark III like the F-22s in IM. Stark would be utilizing a superior armor. And we have yet to see the movie-verse Hulkbuster, the Mark VII in Avengers or the platforms beyond, so we don't really know WHAT Stark is capable of in a fight with Screamer. That gives him a serious edge.

6. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    It's not all a matter of armor. Ironman is still a man in a suit, which means any hard impact will affect the human body.

As seen in the video, Ironman lacks stabilizers. Numerous ways Screamer can cause Ironman to a free fall which will take him costly seconds to get out from ; which'll leave him a prone lock on target even with the Mark VI.

Reign of Starscream shows, Starscream can drop agent Salazar from high altitude, setting him off to a free fall. Then, Starscream's precision is more than sufficient to catch his small target just like that.

Also, we know Starscream can go intergalactic at will : this means he's got both the speed AND the right armor to go in and out of the atmosphere without having to change to protoform.

Furthermore, the supposedly arrogance or underestimation on Starscream's part is only something in his last scene in DOTM ; that's hardly a definitive argument. Afterall, we know Barricade toyed around with Sam too and so did Megatron ( many times ). In the case of Barricade, Sam didn't have the Allspark nor Que's boomstick. In case of Megatron, Sam had the Allspark and that's what killed Megatron ( arrogance + Allspark ). Just like Que's boomstick, the Allspark was used as a story plotdevice for the main human character to win.

So, that would mean Ironman could beat Barricade or Megatron or Starscream ? I don't think so.

7. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Well considering Shia Labouf killed Starscream and Megatron...

8. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

no. F***ing. Contest. Soundwave, with laserbeak and ravage, would totally own iron man.

9. amproadbuster88

amproadbuster88 How's it goin y'all!

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Although I rly like SS & I think hes awesome & all that but i think id half 2 say Ironman would win because of his maneuverability compared to SS hes so big its not easy 4 him 2 take out a target so small going so fast. Who knows it could b a tie or maybe SS would win that would b cool.

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I don't get it - I'm neither a fan boy of Bay Scream or Iron Man. At best I'm a casual viewer of both. I'm just saying from what I've seen of the movies (since I've not been interested in superhero comics for probably more than twenty-five years) Stark has more than enough tricks built into the armour to find something that can surprise Starscream and take him down, even if not actually kill him. Whereas in BayFormers Starscream doesn't seem to have anything other than a bit of fancy flying and some basic weaponry at his disposal.
    Stark has a shedload of different armour and weapons for all occasions and Starscream just has Starscream, with occasional added tattoos.
    I think more than anything the true outcome of a battle between the two would depend on what armour Stark is rocking at the time and if he can engage Starscream somewhere that he doesn't have to worry about protecting civillians at the same time, which is something Starscream would use to his advantage.

11. knoted

News Credits:
    You really need to read

[​IMG]

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've read it. I just didn't get the 'fanboy' comment.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Movie Decepticons according to ROTF can get killed from normal tank blasts, Tony Stark can probably come up with something faster and just as powerful as a tank.

Starscream never had a chance.

14. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    Lots of good points and advantages. A normal human in the suit wouldn't be able to take much punishment, but as we see in the movies, Iron Man takes numerous hits and shots. Even that tank blast that felled him in the first movie did not kill him. He got out of that crater after falling from a height that crush a normal human, armor or no armor.

Starscream is awesome if you take his abilities into consideration and I would tend to agree that it would be harder for me to make a decision. But after seeing the DOTM movie and that a teenage boy with a grappling hook and a boomstick can kill him, my vote already goes to Iron Man. I'm sure if Iron Man is able to catch him, all he needs do is stuff a better boomstick into his aft and boom! But this is all movie stuff, so anything really can happen.

15. bonycrushy345

bonycrushy345 Well-Known Member

starscream.
    he could just step on iron man XD
    and its totally not becuase you used my favourite part in tf1....

16. BlueFlame

BlueFlame Well-Known Member

Yeesh, Starscream would NOT beat Iron Man. No way, no how. Sorry, guys, but if this fight were to happen, Iron Man would win. Plain and simple.

It's just the way it is. Iron Man can hold his own against the Incredible Hulk, (not to mention numerous other Marvel powerhouses) and there is NO REGULAR TRANSFORMER that can beat the Hulk.

You do realize that Iron can lift somewhere in the range of 100 tons right? Or that he can deliver a punch with that much force behind it, right? Not to mention the fact that he could probably hack into Starcream's computer brain and control Starscream, right?

Starscream winning just isn't happening. Sorry.

17. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Answer's simple. War Machine will kill them all.

18. knoted

News Credits:
    Any Transformer about the size of Ironhide with at least 7 spec for Strength would be able to beat the Hulk.

19. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    You don't have to be the size of Ironhide. Anyone Dino's size with a 7 spec for Strength can beat the Hulk.

20. BlueFlame

BlueFlame Well-Known Member

Beat the Hulk???? Okay, now I know you guys are fanboying out on the side of the Transformers.