Starscream the most centered Decepticon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sideways77, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    The title may sound odd, but what I'm saying it; is Starscream the Con that Bay had more do than the others?

Just think about it. In RoTF, he tried to stop Sam, Mikaela, Simmons, Leo, Bee, Skids, and Mudflap from reaching the pyramids, while Megs was just chillin on the pyramid. Then he blows Arcee up, and is shown at the end being undamaged.

Then in DoTM, He fought Sam, and got an accual fight scene unlike Megs and Shocky. Plus I Screamer had the most lines out of the Cons in the whole film. He also shot down the Autobot's ship, thinking Prime and friends were on board.

So does anyone else think Screamer was more developed and centered, opposed to Megatron?

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    [
    it was Boencrusher aka Clonecrusher who shto down Arcee and Elita Not Starscream, if im not wrong

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Well, when you think about it, he did get only 10 minutes of screentime in TF1...........

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who else could have? There were so few Decepticons with flight capabilities in the movie-verse, at that point I think Starscream was the only one who could still fly without assistance from a fighter craft.

5. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    But he was good in his 10 minutes. He had a badass rolecall (No, I'm not bring sarcastic), some good banter with Megatron, slamming into cars, wounding Ironhide and Ratchet, and a very cliffhanger-y ending of him going into space.

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:

There's more than one way to blow up a ship, you know. Setting a timer bomb, sending Dromes to sabatoge it from the inside, or just train all wepons and fire.

Plus, it would be cool to see Megatron standing on one of those ships, aiming his shotgun as the Xanthium flys by, blasts a fuel line, abd retrets as the ship blows up.

7. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    This. This is why most of the time before DOTM I liked the idea of Soundwave as a stealh bomber. We really did need more flying Cons. And I agree with those that think the Cybertronian Fighter jets needed to be actrual Decepticons.

8. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream did plenty in the trilogy. He got quite a lot of dialogue in the two sequels and plenty of screentime. While it is too bad he never got his chance at a coup, I am content with how each film's plot played out without him betraying Megatron outright. Plus, he had a terrific voice actor who made the most of every line he had.

9. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I agree with Shadow25, except I really was let down a bit that he didn't betray Megatron towards the end of DOTM when Sentinel basically cast Megs aside and he went away to mope and talk to Carly. Especially with all the sarcastic comments Screamer was making throughout DOTM.

10. spartan 3764

spartan 3764 I'm a schoolgirl on the inside. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    aomebody with some sense thank you!

11. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Uh actually no. Hes wrong.

Elita 1 was killed by a missile that flew from the alley Starscream was in. Starscream was the one who blew up Elita 1. Clonecrusher was getting into position to shoot at Ironhide when the missile was fired.

Arcee was shot through the chest by the protoform.

Chromia was blown up in the airstrike.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I disagree.

Bayformer Starscream was basically the half of G1 Starscream no one liked. The cowardly idiot.

I wished in DOTM he actually betrayed Megatron or whoever for once.