Customs: Starscream, TFTM and ROTF combo?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by wylungz, Oct 20, 2009.

1. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

hey guys i was looking through the old customs to see if anyone did a custom between the TFTM and ROTF starscreams... ex. as in taking the new arms and putting it on the old starscream... .. i couldn't find any. but maybe it has been done.. does anyone else know?

i really like the old starscream because his body is bigger.. but i like the rotf's arms.. if this hasnt been done then i guess i'll tackle it first!

i've seen other people give the old starscream new hands/arms.. but i wanted to see if anyone did a combo between these two..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      55.7 KB
      Views:
  2. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually I think someone did do this with a ramjet mod. But im not sure where to find it, Ill post a link if I can.

3. wylungz

thanks.. hey funny FYI to everyone.. did anyone watch the special features on the ROTF... if u look at the "NEST" data.. it gives good concept shots on most of the characters and data...

it was actually relieving to see that starscream is supposed to be alot bigger than optimus.. 5 feet taller to be exact and a couple feet wider... and all are dwarfed by megatron

CANT WAIT FOR LEADER CLASS STARSCREAM!

4. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. wylungz

haha u kno why im finding this so funny, cuz as we speak, i just figured it out like that on my own.. after dissecting both arms... and then u literally come out of no where and send me the link showing me that.. thanks tho man. its nice to see that someone actually did it.. i thought i was a genius... :eek:  lol

but this a good reference to look at tho.. im actually doing it alittle different so theres not a big gap between the arms

thanks man!