Starscream returns!!! Space Bridge?? (Project Iacon)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by exoduselita, Feb 22, 2012.

1. exoduselita

exoduselita CHRIS HUMPHRIES!!!!

As we all predicted starscream has returned, but I was just wondering how the heck did he have vehicons with him when he entered. Does he have allies we don't know about yet, because I don't remember anyone following him when he left. Also Orion didn't looked to surprised when he saw Screamy. What will Megatron do or say?

And with the Space Bridge. I thought that was gone forever. I know I'm missing something.

Project Iacon. What could possibly be so important about this? Does anyone predict whats really behind this. Is Orion going to crack it. And could their be new 'bots involved in this?

So many questions but I can't possibly ask them all.

If old new... I just want to know. Couldn't find anything on this stuff and gave up. Not much of a searcher. Sorry :) 

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That may be possible but that may not be the place where Vector Sigma's at. It may be located somewhere else.

3. doomiscool

doomiscool Decepticon Medium

News Credits:
    I assumed he followed a patrol in and they didn't notice, hence why they walked off and left him.

4. exoduselita

not likley. They were surrounded next to him, but I can be mistaken as I think about it....mmmhh

5. exoduselita

what may be possible?

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That Vector Sigma may be at Iacon but I may be misreading something.

7. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First off, I'm glad I've seen the episode so I wasn't spoiled by the title.

Sneaking in behind Vehicons returning from a patrol.

He's showing a variety of emotions: Surprise (Starscream's alive?), shock (Megatron lied to me?), confusion (Why did he call me Optimus Prime?), fear (Why is he pointing weapons at me?), etc.

"The Decepticon Space Bridge 2.0" Knock Out, One Shall Fall. Not the same Space Bridge as the one from Darkness Rising.

What army wouldn't want to get their hands on some enemy intel? It's possible Orion could crack it, and some of those locations on Earth it points to could be sleepers like Skyquake.

There's a thread right at the top of the forum.

8. exoduselita

Sorry.

9. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Animation and technical errors
    -During his first appearance, the scar on Starscream's right cheek is missing. In the next scene however, it's suddenly there. It also disappeared when the lights were flickering after he killed two Vehicons. His eyes also have to endure a change during that time.

-The Vehicons fail to notice that Starscream is flying in formation behind them, and don't hear him land with them inside the ship, even though on both occasions Starscream is no more than a dozen or so meters behind them.
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Orion_Pax,_Part_1

Iacon (polity) - Transformers Wiki

The Big Boss himself, the "father" of Optimus Prime, could show up and help Arcee and Jack to find their way to Vector Sigma.

[​IMG]

I think there are big secrets of the Autobot history, documents and vessels which Megatron want to get his hands on.

10. longhaulsub

longhaulsub PS3 Tag: Northporttroller

I was happy to see SS again, but was expecting a grander entrance with some new buddies, instead of a lowly, sneaking, stealing, pathetic, lonely bitch. All those months of hoping for an excellent re-appearance were turned into - meh....

11. exoduselita

I think I can agree with you.

12. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

I think the sleepers wont JUST have weapons and such, I think they will have some bots in stasis! That could be the way they bring in more characters, like over maybe 10 ep's or the whole season, the Autobots & Decepticons will be searching for the pods slowly releasing more chracters to join the Autobot or Decepticon cause(s)! :rock :popcorn