Starscream Clones

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Sound Blaster, Oct 20, 2008.

1. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Actually, I think Moonscream is a good name for her. She seems to match your fan character pretty well, and the name is a nice counterpoint to her "creator."

I'm also for all of the clones to get toys (preferably as Activators, easier for me to get them all), and for Starscream to create more clones, possibly in response to the others leaving him. So there may be a plot-point for Thrust, Dirge and the other Rainmakers to make an appearance. I mean, Sunstorm and Acid Storm are already here to stay, what about the third one?

Bluescream? Rainstorm?

2. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually its been officially stated that sunstorm is not the rainmaker jet from the episode which features the tri. Sunstorm is absed specifically off of the yellow seeker on Cybertron from the first episode of G1. And actually the color of the yellow seeker is of a much brighter neon like yellow than Sunstorms almost orange yellow. So actually the only true Rainmaker is Acid Storm, but i would like to put out the names that i like to call the other two rainmakers by. I like to call the yellow rainmaker Thunderstorm and the blue one Icestorm.

3. trebleshot

News Credits:
    Duly noted, but it goes to show you how little I cared about Sunstorm's background. Besides, Acid Storm is much darker than his G1 appearance and Sunstorm looked to me like a darker version of the yellow rainmaker when he was first introduced.

4. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes but the reason for Acid Storms toned down color scheme is because Hasbro is trying to keep the Universe/Classics line a semi-realistic format for the characters, so they went with a sort of camo green as opposed to the brighter green of Acid Storms animated appearance.

5. trebleshot

News Credits:
    Yes, I am quite aware of why Acid Storm received the deco he got, but it still doesn't change my first impressions of Sunstorm.

6. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    Thanks for the compliment! :D 

--Moony