Starscream as the F-22 = awsome :D

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by DaggersRage, Feb 7, 2007.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Im not a huge fan of Starscream but when I saw him as an F-22 Raptor for this movie I couldnt help but smile at the significance of this.

G1 Starscream was an F-15 Strike Eagle, the F-22 Raptor is the successor to the F-15, and movie Starscream is an F-22 Raptor. To me that sorta feels like that the Starscreams are somehow "passing the torch" and I feel thats just cool :) 

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, have you seen the robot designs? If you like G1, you may be dissapointed.

Personally, I love it.

3. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I dont mean the designs of the robot mode themselves, but of what they transform into.

Around in 1984 the F-15 Eagle was considered as one of the most hardcore state of the art fighter jets and just overall hardcore. So G1 gave Starscream the role of being a really hardcore jet.

Now in this movie, they still keep with that theme of Starscream being an advance fighter, the F-22 Raptor, the F-15's successor. Its like (although probrably a coinsdense *typo I bet haha*) they still keep to that theme. The movie coulda made Starscream an F-35 Joint Strike Fighter but the F-35 doesnt hold that relation the F-15 and F-22 hold.

Hope Im making sense here :\