Starscream and silas

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by supernova222, Mar 23, 2012.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ok, so we saw that silas is just as big an A-hole as megatron and basically gives no body respect, and he saw how viscous even an autobot can be when you emasculate them, so does anyone else think when silas finally gets whats coming to him:rip , it will be a very angry starscream who does it

on a side point, who thinks starscream will get a new T-cog by attacking a helpless vehicon and taking theirs then having to find some way to get it in.

2. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

I doubt Screamer will be the one to take Silas out. But stranger things have happened. I more see Silas tring to bite off more then he can chew by going after the two most powerful cybertronians and end up getting on Megatrons bad side.

3. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Starscream pretty much had it coming to him. He underestimated Silas and Mech. When he first came to them he practically stated that if he wanted to the people of Mech would be screaming for mercy.

He also lost the t-cog due to his gloating.

Also looking at Silas and Mech, I think they're quite competent. Silas seems to be a very strong and competent military leader. He's been in bad situations a lot and has never flinched. It takes guts and preparation to take on Cybertronians and he has done it repeatedly. He also seems to be prepared for potential backstabbing. As I stated before, he's like the earth's Megatron( but with less rage). If anyone is to defeat him, its going to have to be someone that can match his character and skills with theirs.

Silas is cool in my book.

4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i dont believe that, i believe that he is ignorant to potential threat of pushing the cybertronians to far, i wouldn't be surprised if that when megatron finally realizes the threat of mech, another short lived truce between bots and cons may take place to stop them.

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Silas is way too much of a Chessmaster to be taken down by Starscream alone, even if you combine 'Bots and 'Cons: MECH has dozens of hideouts all over the world [and well-hidden ones], those guys appear and vanish at the blink of an eye, looking for them would be about as useful as looking for a needle in a haystack.

6. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    rEADING THIS THREAD...Sorry, I was playing a game, and here the CapsLock goes...I have remembered, what strikes me about the last episode.
    It might be discussed, but I cannot read the whole thread.

So, the question: if the MECH were able to knock out big robot Starscream, why didn't they knocked out little robot Bumblebee?
    Did they manage to change their weapons, during StarScream was busy with Bee-bot?
    And since what time their little guns,- might be, I didn't point, if they were really different,- are able to get a transformer passing out?
    If I am not confused, they tried out something more powerful, dealing with BreakDown?

7. Overlord Balder

I assume so.

Both Breakdown and BB were taken down by larger weapons [kinda like a cannon], but their littles ones can also affect TFS given the right amount of weaponry, one shot of their little electric guns won't help at all, but, say, a dozen of them firing all at once at all sides? That would do.

8. DepthWave

News Credits:
    I'll write it once again: I believe, that acting that way, Bee-bot has killed a half of them in the battle inside the hangar. And it was a mistake to me, not seeing the dead bodies after...
    And a third of the other half was squeezed by StarScream, when he fell down. They all were too close.

9. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yes, but what happens when silas gets to cocky or is eventually caught alone without his troops, tech, or bases, then he is just another weak human

10. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Realistically, Silas should have just dissected/killed Starscream for more parts and to avoid revenge. But plot armor ahoy.

11. DepthWave

News Credits:
    He didn't have time, I think.

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    You know if it he meets his end and it's at Starscream hands that would be fine by me.

13. Flashdisk

News Credits:

I think Silas could have just shot Starscream with his electric gun again. He could have planted bombs inside of Starscream. So in a way, Starscream is really really lucky.

If Silas wanted to, he could have had Starscream decapitated right then and there. Starscream got off easy, IMO.

14. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    I'd love to see Starscream get his revenge. He has nothing to lose now, so maybe he will finally snap and go animal on Silas when he finds that jerk again.

I think it's because they weren't expecting Bee, so they didn't have the stun guns charged up, but Silas knew Starscream was coming and had set a trap for him.

15. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    Maybe Silas didn't bother killing Screamer because doesn't consider him a threat. He underestimates Starscream and his uncanny ability to mess shit up just like Starscream underestimated Silas.

Also their location has been compromised so maybe they were in hurry and didn't have the means to finish SS off.

16. Overlord Balder

And coming to think of, he could be useful later: He has no allegiance, so Silas doesn't have to worry about any lackeys coming after him, and SS lacks the proper resources to wage a war against MECH [and Silas knows it], so he'll leave him alive, for when he need him for some other reason, they can come for him.

17. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

The closest thing this series has to a plot is Mech creating their own Decepticons and Jack becoming a Prime like thing. From that view, Silas is the main villain of Transformers Prime. Even if Megatron really is the main baddy as usual, Silas still seems too important, to the show, to be taken out by a character they didn't even think necessary.

18. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    its poetic justice

19. LordScreamer

LordScreamer Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for them to soup Starscream up like he was shown in that one concept pic. I figured that would have happened if he was working with Mech and they had just given him adjustments.
    Then again, Silas is no idiot. He wouldn't have done that.
    Perhaps Screamer will get his upgrade later so he can go on a vengeance rampage cuz he has thus far......made an enemy out of everyone (and I don't mean enemy as in "opposing side". I mean archrivalry!). The dude has personally pissed every character off in the show and vise-versa!

20. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    I doubt Silas underestimated Starscream. I think characters in Prime would voice how they look down on other characters. Megatron thought of Ratchet as just the autobot's medic. He's stated humans as bugs. Starscream has a habit of gloating all the time; he stated " you'd all be screaming for mercy by now", "I killed an autobot".

Silas on the other hand is a matter of fact person. He looks focused; he has neither goated nor stated a thought that he was looking down on his adversaries. And that's one of the things I've liked about the character so far.

As for location. Maybe they were worried about the autobots coming to help Bumblebee. It didn't look like the autobts would've even noticed a knocked out Starscream though, given they didn't notice him running away on foot.