Starscream and Megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kenm2474, Oct 30, 2010.

1. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I know it happened in G1 briefly. But I would like to see a story where Megatron has fallen but to come back many years later but not to the Decepticons he left but to a new Decepticon Alliance under Starscreams Command. This time Starscream has truly learned the ways of a Leader and is not so easily scared off by Megatron. Screamer sees Megatron approach only to smile and laugh knowing that he is as strong as or even more so Powerful than Megs due to years of battling and adapting fallen bots powers to himself as Megs has done in the past. Not only that but all the Decepticons have followed Starsrcream through countless battles and wars and Follow Starscream to no end. Then a Great battle in sues between the two. I would like to see a more detailed and story driven idea like this animated or printed.

2. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

I've always thought that Starscream's true potential is/should be that he's the leader of a/the Seeker army, and Megatron's true incentive for keeping him around despite his treacherous, backstabbing nature is that the bulk of the Decepticon forces are basically Starscream's minions. A legion of fliers that answer to Starscream and Starscream alone.

His original function was "Air Commander" or something like that, and some of the continuities have picked up on it (WfC being a good example), but for the most part it's kind of been glossed over.

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They're kind of doing something similar with the current IDW series. Megatron's been out of commission for a while now

4. Megaconvoy

Megaconvoy Active Member

I have always wanted a story as to why Megs never just killed Starscream. What did Screamer do to make Megs put up with all that crap?

5. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I think Transtechcat just answered your question mate.

6. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    It was something that was picked up on in All Hail Megatron.

7. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I kow his function was Air Commander, but did any of the seekers actually follow Starscream? Most of them even hated Starscream, from what I remember. They seemed a lot more loyal to Megatron himself.

8. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

Depends on the continuity.