Starscream and MECH alliance

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Dargor, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Ok, I know it´s a unlikely possibility, but given Starscream actual situation (alone, without allies nor resources and both the autobots and Megs wanting his head) an alliance similar to Arachnid´s with Mech may not be a bad plan for him.
    Surely, he despises humans, but after being ready to kiss Optimus´ butt to save his skin, his dignity could tolerate to become an ally (not subordinate) to Silas.
    After all, without Soudwave´s assistance may be very difficult to him to locate new hidden decepticons warriors in stasis, and no garanties to be more receptives to his cause than, for example, Skyquake (and that time he was at least nominally in charge). And even if he could raise a bunch of terrorcons, they are too mindless to be really useful without backup.
    In respect to MECH, no doubt Megatron´s ex-second in command´s help would be unvaluable to his cause, not mention his knowledge about cybertronian technology or even lend the body of any captured vehicon to dissect.
    As long as they could restrain their mutual betrayal urges, it could even work.

2. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I could see it, if neither of them is too short-sighted to see the benefit of a long-term alliance. Also, Starscream could donate scanned designs of his body for MECH to turn into piloted mechs. Instant Seekers.

3. IceMagnus

IceMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    .... Nah I don't think that StarScream would want to work with mere humans even though they have guns and crap. I don't think that he would do that, but in my own personal opinion StarScream should just side with the Autobots then we can see how that goes from there. But good suggestion though. Now all I'm wondering is where is Screamer at anyways?

4. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

I thought about that too, Dargor. Nice.

MECH could be very beneficial to Starscream. If MECH gets enough tech knowledge from Starscream, they can build their first TFormers, and Starscream gets his first troopers. Problem is, while an alliance with benefits to both parties, it's an alliance doomed to fail. MECH won't want to give Starscream their troopers, and Starscream won't want MECH to get his troopers.

Starscream working under Unicron is another scenario, with Unicron giving Starscream the Sweeps and resources instead of giving them to Megatron, but that contradicts Starscream's newly found principle "Servant. To no one."

Then again, it's not like Starscream doesn't say white at 08:00 and black at 08:01.

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Or starscream considers working for Unicron a partnership rather then servitude. I'd see it in his character.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I would really like to see Starscream strike out on his own and stay that way. Sort of like in Animated, but even then Starscream had the clones to fall back on.

7. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Why Unicron would rely in Starscream instead of Megatron? Both accepted his dark energon in their own sparks, so it´s like selling their souls to the Devil. They belong to him now.

8. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    **Starscream's actual situation without any resources could benefit SS and Silas, in a perfect world.**

SS would get his soldiers/warriors and Silas would get his scientific information.

**If the partnership would work someone would get "shanked" and the partnership would not end with a "high note".**

9. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And let's not forget, Screamer could well be the missing link that'll let Mech complete Project Chimera.

10. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

I thought they had enough info to start Chimera..and I could see that partnership working out. I'm sure they would trade info or something.

11. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    What is this pj chimera

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could see Screamer do that. Specially to pull an ultimate betrayal and use Mech's creation as his personal army.

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Neither the Autobots nor the Deceptcions want his head. Megatron doesn’t know where Starscream is—he wants him back, sure, but not his head. Should he find out that Starscream up and left on his own, well…

If Arcee wanted his head, she would have taken it when she had the chance, but we learned in Partners along with Arcee, that what she was doing was wrong, and that revenge was not the answer she sought, at least, not like that anyway.

The Autobots would love to have his assistance, but again, they don’t want his head.
    If Starscream could remember the location of a downed Decepticon warship’s exact coordinates for years, I’m sure he could do the same for Decepticons lying in Statsis—he did mention that Megatron sent some of Cybertron’s greatest to guard the Energon hidden on Earth—and he did, after all, know the general location of Skyquake, he just needed sensitive equipment to pinpoint his weak energy signature, surely Soundwave’s equipment isn’t the only way to do that;) 

The question is: did he access such Decepticon files before leaving in regards to the location of hidden warriors?
    Silas gave the impression that MECH had everything they needed to do what it is they’re going to do, so they don’t need Starscream or a Vehicon, though I see no reason why they couldn’t work together.

I think it’ll be Starscream that comes along to pick up the pieces when MECH screws themselves over—perhaps it’s wishful thinking on my part, but I think these guys are going to become Starscream’s Combaticons and Bruticus.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    **Project Chimera, was missing some information.**

During "Breakdown's" capture, Silas said something like "we downloaded most of the information".

15. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since then they had Arcee—from whom they didn't much if anything, but Airachnid showed them something they had wondered about: Transformation.

16. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wasn't so much the act of transformation they were curious about, but rather the act of scanning a new alt-mode.

17. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which oddly enough is a transformation:/ Anyhow, I can't wait to see what it is that they do.

18. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True, though I personally got the impression from Silas' lines ("So that's how it's done.") that MECH was having difficulty figuring out how a Transformer acquired their alt-mode.

Indeed. Whatever it is, it should be interesting.