StarLurker's stuff for sale (I have a bit of everything, including Non-TFs and Games)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by StarLurker, Jun 4, 2011.

1. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    1-6-16: I've tried to keep personal stuff out of this topic, but it seems some people are incredibly impatient and unappreciative, and assume that everyone shares the same privileges as them. So I am going to post these facts here.

If you are going to do business with me, please be patient. I do not have home Internet access at this time, but I will still reply as soon as I can, which is usually within 24 hours. However, if you absolutely can't stand to possibly wait 48 hours, don't bother contacting me, because I can not make any guarantees on reply time.

I work on weekdays and I tend to have many doctors appointments throughout the week after work for my back injury as well as other nagging ailments. This often leaves me less than 2 hours to check the Internet.

After my disabled mother's passing my life has been completely uprooted and rearranged. I used to live with her, taking care of her finances, cleaning, etc in a 2 bedroom apartment. I had things organized in a certain way, so that I could know where everything was when I needed it. However, when I was forced into my new apartment, the family members who helped me move mixed up the boxes, and thus the Transformers I'm selling were shuffled around and that means I have to start inventory all over again from scratch. In addition to the figures and games, a large portion of my mother's belongings were also mixed into these boxes, which makes it that much harder to sort things. This said, I am now starting to get things organized better and I have a good memory of which boxes were mixed into which. Just realize that this can slow things down a bit, especially if a figure is missing a single piece and I have to look through other boxes to find it.

Again, I'm not making excuses. I just ask for little patience given my circumstance. Some of these things are only temporary, and when those issues are resolved I will no doubt be able to communicate faster and with more detail. Until then, it seems I have no choice but to post this disclaimer.

Common Questions:
    -All items listed are loose unless said otherwise
    -If a price is not listed, feel free to make an offer
    -Also feel free to make offers on items that already have a price if you want it cheaper
    - If you have any more questions, just ask. I'm more than willing to give additional information on the figures you're interested in.

Pictures/Details:
    - Pictures of some of my items can be found here: Lurkmaster's Profile
    - Please note that some accessories and pieces, such as missiles, were not pictured simply because I didn't want to lose them, so I kept them in storage. All items are complete as listed below. Again, contact me if there are any questions about an item.
    - I can also provide more pictures upon request.
    - Some items may have dust, but nothing is damaged unless specified.
    - All items listed here are legitimate. I do not sell knockoffs. Watch out for eBay sellers who list things like Human Alliance knockoffs as the real thing! All of my items were originally bought at retail or online at places like TFsource or BBTS.

Trades:
    - The only trades I am accepting right now are local trades or trades for a short list of video games and figures in my want list. Once I sell more stuff I may consider doing trades for more figures.
    - If we do trade, I may have to ask that you ship out first. I have been burned too many times in the past by bad trades and this is for my own protection.
    - If you have a sales topic, a wants topic, or a feedback topic, please post links to them when you contact me.
    - My wants list

Prices, Payment and S/H:
    - Prices are listed on most items.
    - Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated (ie: "Shipped").
    - "Shipped" prices are for the US only.
    - "Shipped" prices are a general estimate for that individual item only. If you buy multiple items the total should be less.
    - "Shipped" prices do not apply for local buyers, since it would be better to just deliver the items in person. Local buyers, please contact me so we can figure out a suitable price. I am located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
    - I currently am not offering International shipping except for Masterpiece Prowl and Sunstorm. This includes shipping to Canada, sorry.
    - I am flexible on my prices, feel free to make me an offer and I will consider it.
    - I may give discounts on purchases of multiples items, particularly for low demand items and games. I also may be willing to price-match other sellers.
    - I prefer Paypal but will consider other options. But if you can not use Paypal, please let me know ahead of time. Let me know everything you want and a zip code and I will have it weighed and let you know how much it will be.

GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
    - MiB = Mint in Box. Figure has been taken out of the box and displayed but placed back in the box/packaging. Box itself may or may not be mint.
    - MOSC/MISB = Mint on Sealed Card/Mint in Sealed Box. Figure has never been removed from original packaging. Box itself may or may not be mint.
    - Loose = Item is not in box or bubble and has usually been transformed a few times and displayed. You should assume most items are loose unless listed as MIB, MISB etc.
    - Note that I can remove figures from their box/card on request to save on shipping costs, but only if the sale/trade will be completed. (Payment must be made before I will open a sealed item.)

-My TFW feedback
    -My eBay feedback(star_lurker)
    -My eBay feedback(quakewave)
    - I also want to mention that anyone using the name "StarLurker" or "star_lurker" or any other variation of the name outside of TFW2005, Toyark, tformers.com, g-mail and eBay (star_lurker only) is not me. The AIM and yahoo users calling themselves "Starlurker" are not me. I also have not posted on tformers since July of 2011 so you should not expect anything from me on that site.
    My only use.com profile is called "Lurkmaster." And as of December 2, 2014 I will now be using a new eBay handle, called "quakewave." The "star_lurker" ebay account was a shared account and I no longer have easy access to it.

Links: (Things for sale, click the link to go to that section)

Post 2 - G1, G2, WST, Beast Wars, Beast Machines

Post 3 - Classics, Universe, Henkei, Generations, United, Reveal the Shield, War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, IDW

Post 4 - Alternators, Alternity, Masterpiece, 3rd Party, Revoltech, Device Label

Post 5 - Movie, RotF, DotM, HftD/2010

Post 6 - Animated, Prime, Beast Hunters, A/E/C (Unicron Trilogy), Robots in Disguise, Titanium

Post 7 - Kre-O, Kreons, Instructions, Boxes

Post 8 - Everything else: Gobots, Mario Kart K-nex, FF7, Sonic the Hedgehog, posters, board games, Lego, Yugioh and Pokemon cards, Comics, Books, Zoids, CDs, DVDs!

Post 9 - Video games, consoles, accessories and related, other electronics

Alternatively you can use ctrl+f/command+f to search for what you are looking for. I have included key words and common abbreviations for several sections and items below to make your search easier.

Now on eBay:
    Mech Ideas Demolition Crue Apex & Geminus MIB with EXTRA HEAD (Topspin/)Twintwist) $160 plus shipping or Best Offer
    RIO:bone Canti Red MISB $200 plus shipping
    Capcom vs SNK 2: EO (GCN) $12 plus shipping
    Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (NDS) $16 plus shipping
    Advance Wars $17 plus shipping
    Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising $15 plus shipping

Thanks for your time! :D 

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Generation 1 (G1):

-Powermaster Joyride with Hotwire, no gun

-Strafe, has 2 guns that help form the alt mode but is missing the other 2 guns

-Powermaster Optimus Prime, complete, vintage(not a re-issue)

-G1 Pounce, no weapons, minor paint damage

-G1 Re-issue Optimus Prime junker/for parts/for play. I believe this is the 25th Anniversary Hasbro release. He has a cracked leg, it was possibly broken and then glued by the previous owner. Tons of diecast/paint damage. The legs also do not stay straight in robot mode so Optimus is stuck in a "pelvic thrust" action pose. He has both fists and also came with two other plastic pieces. I am not sure what these pieces are from originally but you can prop them behind the legs to make him stand straight in bot mode. See pictures

-Swoop junker for parts, number 1. Chrome is great but its missing the bot head and probably other problems(not familiar with this mold) See pictures

-Swoop junker for parts, number 2. This one is in better condition overall and has the bot head, but it is missing the back piece that holds the legs up in alt mode, landing gear, etc...See pictures

-Vintage G1 Astrotrain junker. Diecast and paint damage. Missing half of purple train wheel piece... Pics soon.

-Predaking 2010 Takara re-issue MIB. Outer box condition is not great and it would be MUCH cheaper to send these guys loose. (Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, aka Predacons)

-Piranacon 2010 BBTS-exclusive. Box available but again, loose would probably be better.(Snaptrap, Nautilator, Overbite, Seawing, Skalor, Tentakill aka Seacons)

-Re-issue Encore 19 Laserbeak and Overkill(Rumble and Frenzy not available), MIB. Can send loose.

-Thrust, Takara 2001 "Jaf-Con" exclusive Collector's Edition re-issue MIB and complete

-Streak, anime version Takara 2002 "e-hobby" exclusive MISB (aka Bluestreak aka Silverstreak) Item is sealed, very rare! Asking $135 shipped to most areas, let me know your zip code and I can give an exact price!

Generation 2(G2):

-Beachcomber, great condition with extremely minor chrome wear

-G2 deco FoC Bruticus, see Generations listing below!(Not sure if this guy is officially a part of the G2 line or the Gen. line :p )

Beast Wars:

-Basic-size Megatron(Crocodile/Alligator.) Spring is a bit strong; doesn't like to stay in alt mode.

-10th Anniversary Rhinox

-Transmetal 2 Optimus Minor basic/scout figure

-United Beast Megatron MIB. Figure was opened, transformed once, then put back in box. I can ship it loose if you want to save on shipping.

Beast Wars Neo(BWN):

-Sling $12 shipped to most areas

-Deluxe Cohrada

---

3. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Classics and Universe(UNV):

-Universe Repugnus

-Universe Reptilion, no missile

-Legends Brawn: 2 available. One has a missing paint app on one arm but would still be good for alt mode. The other is fine.

-Deluxe Sunstreaker $23 shipped to most areas

-Deluxe Acid Storm $23 shipped to most areas

-Deluxe Prowl

-Deluxe Bumblebee

-Legends Cosmos(original, not to be confused with the 2013 mold)

-Deluxe Dragstrip, MIB (2 available, one has store sticker on box)

-Classics Deluxe Megatron (Green tank, G2 inspired, from 2-pack with Optimus Prime)

-Scout-class Scattershot(A/E/C mold)

-Scout-class Brakedown(A/E/C mold)

-Voyager/Ultra-class Silverbolt with working electronics

-Voyager Dropshot

Generations:

-Junkheap, MOSC, 3 available $20 shipped for one to most areas

-Junkheap, loose $15 shipped to most areas

-Deluxe Darkmount, aka Straxus

-Deluxe Warpath MOSC

-Voyager Doubledealer MISB

GDO and Reveal the Shield(RTS):

-GDO Cliffjumper

-GDO Springer

-GDO Protectobot Hotspot

-GDO Powerdive

-RTS Legends Optimus Prime, MOSC

-RTS Legends Trailcutter aka Trailbreaker, MOSC

-RTS Legends Gold Bumblebee aka Goldbug, Goldfire, Goldbee...

-RTS Cyclonus(from Battle in Space set)

-RTS Hot Rod/Rodimus(from Battle in Space set)

Generations WFC, FoC and IDW:

-Generations WFC Deluxe Cliffjumper

-Generations FoC Deluxe Jazz

-Generations FoC Deluxe Sideswipe

-Generations FoC Deluxe Kickback

-Generations FoC Deluxe Ultra Magnus $20 shipped to most areas

-Generations FoC Voyager Grimlock

-Generations FoC Legends/Legions-class "cassette" discs(For Soundwave/Blaster): Rumble, Frenzy, Ratbat, Ramhorn, Eject, Rewind, Sunder. Approximately $8 shipped each, or buy the lot for $50 shipped to most areas. These do not have cases.

-Generations FoC Bruticus (Brawl, Vortex, Onslaught, Blast Off and Swindle aka Combaticons) Hasbro retail version.

-Generations FoC Bruticus G2 deco, 2012 BBTS/Amazon exclusive, MIB. Can be shipped loose.

-Generations IDW Deluxe Megatron(Bomber mode) $20 shipped to most areas. Comic not included in this estimate.

-Generations Cyberverse/Legends(?) Optimus Prime with Roller(Scout sized)

Henkei/United:

-United Bruticus Maximus, check 3rd party section!

-United Beast Megatron MIB. Figure was opened, transformed once, then put back in box.I can ship it loose if you want to save on shipping. (Same as listed in BW section)

---

4. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Third party:

-Fansproject Casualty CA-09 Car Crash MIB $65 + shipping

-Fansproject Casualty CA-10 T-Bone MIB $65 + shipping

Buy both Car Crash and T-Bone together for 125 + shipping

-Fansproject Parallax TFX-02 G3 Trailer- Mirrors are scuffed, smudged and scratched thanks to the previous eBay owner. Everything else about this item is near perfection. Includes box and all parts.

-Fansproject Aerial Team Appendage Add-on Kit with ROTF Superion. This is the standard grey-ish white version, not Snowman.

-Fansproject Crossfire 02 Collossus Set, Munitioner and Explorer with Re-issue United Bruticus Maximus. This is the second release with more G1-accurate colors.
    The Quake(not-Shockwave) figure that came with Crossfire 02 is not available.

-TFC Toys Iron Army Set A: Tiger-1 & P-51 Mustang MIB, can ship loose

-TFC Toys Iron Army Set B: T34 & J-7 Shinden MIB, can ship loose

-MECH iDEAS Demolition Crue DC-01 Apex & DC-02 Geminus with extra battle damaged head for Geminus. MIB but can ship loose. Now on eBay! $160 plus shipping, or Best Offer!

-Fansproject WB003 Warbot Assaulter bonus parts, unclipped grey miniature figures that came with certain pre-orders. Figure itself has already been sold.

Masterpiece:

-Takara Masterpiece Tigertrack, MISB $90 + shipping and fees

-I have 1 of each, TRU-exclusive Sunstorm and Prowl. See here for more details: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...orm-mp-prowl-retail-b-s-t-5.html#post11668625 (post 48) Sunstorm $70+ shipping and fees, Prowl $65 plus shipping and fees

-MP Skywarp(US Hasbro Walmart version) complete, forearms have been detailed with black lines(similar to the original US MP Starscream), otherwise unmodified

Alternators:

-Sideswipe

-Smokescreen

-Skids

-Silverstreak

Revoltech:

-Megatron, MIB $45 + shipping and fees

Device Label:

-Broad Blast aka Blaster, MIB. Can send loose. (USB hub)

---

5. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Movie(TF1):

-Disc Blast Decepticon Frenzy(Fast Action Battler)

-Deluxe "Premium Series" Barricade

-Deluxe Wreckage

-Deluxe Scorponok. Identical to the regular release, this one came in a 2-pack with Voyager Blackout called "Decepticon Desert Attack"

-Deluxe Stealth Bumblebee

-Deluxe Bonecrusher. Identical to the regular release, this one came in a 2-pack with Voyager Optimus called "Freeway Brawl"

Hunt for the Decepticons/2010(HFTD):

-Legends/Legions-class Sandstorm(CHUG Beachcomber redeco)

-Deluxe Sidearm Sideswipe

-Scout-class Hubcap

-Scout-class Brimstone

-Scout-class Breacher aka Roller

-Voyager Sea Spray, missiles are partially painted silver(paint can be removed)

-Battle Blades Optimus Prime, with custom-painted blades(Painted with layers of metalic gold and orange. All it needs is some silver to complete the look! See pictures)

-Battle Blade Bumblebee with custom painted gun(front end painted black, See pictures) Some of the paint has rubbed off. I can either add another layer or try to remove it entirely if you want.

Revenge of the Fallen(ROTF):

-Legends-class Soundwave

-Scout-class Breakdown

-Scout-class Skystalker

-Scout-class Dead End aka Detour

-Scout-class Divebomb(red Ransak redeco)

-Deluxe Deep Desert Brawl

-Deluxe Soundwave(satellite)

-Deluxe-class Ratchet

-Deluxe Sideswipe

-Voyager Starscream(ROTF mold, tan with tattoos)

-Voyager Mindwipe

-Voyager Megatron May soon be on eBay!

-Voyager Skywarp Walmart-exclusive, complete with card

-Superion Aerialbots combiner complete, check 3rd party section!

-I also have another set of Aerialbots, but this second set is incomplete.
    Missing two energon weapons, turrets for the "A-10" bots, hand connectors, and the black pieces that flip out to fill in Silverbolt's torso. Willing to sell off individual parts, make an offer. Still looks decent when combined with Crossfire set, but it's cheaper!

-Human Alliance Barricade w/ Frenzy $75 shipped to most areas

-Human Alliance Jazz w/ Captain Lennox $65 shipped to most areas

- I also have HA Skids and HA Mudflap for sale, however Skids is missing the Arcee bike, and Mudlap is missing the Chromia bike. Feel free to make offers on these. Otherwise I will set a price once I find the missing pieces.

Dark of the Moon(DOTM):

-Deluxe Darksteel, aka Quickstrike

-Deluxe Crankcase, rare version with unclipped middle fingers

-Voyager Shockwave

-Legends/Legion Sideswipe

-Human Alliance Roadbuster w/ Sergeant Recon $30 shipped to most areas

-Human Alliance Leadfoot w/ Steeljaw and Sergeant Detour $30 shipped to most areas

-Deluxe Thundercracker MOSC

-Commander/Scout-class Megatron

-Commander/Scout-class Powerglide

-Commander/Scout-class Hatchet

-Legion/Legends Crowbar

-Voyager Sentinel Prime

-Human Alliance (Scout-size) Tailpipe and Pinpointer w/ Sergeant Noble, 2 available. 1 is MOSC, other loose. MOSC one can be shipped loose as well.

-Human Alliance Reverb w/ Sergeant Detour, loose

-Human Alliance Whirl w/ Major Sparkplug , loose

---

6. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Transformers Prime(TFP):

-First Edition Deluxe Bumblebee

-First Edition Deluxe Starscream

-First Edition Voyager Bulkhead $40 shipped to most areas

-First Edition Deluxe Megatron $25 shipped to most areas May soon be on eBay!

-First Edition Deluxe Optimus Prime $25 shipped to most areas May soon be on eBay!

-First Edition Miko, Jack, and Raf PVC figures (from FE pack with Prime and Megatron) $20 shipped to most areas May soon be on eBay!

Buy the lot of FE Prime, FE Megatron, and the FE kid trio for $65 shipped for most areas

-Cyberverse Commander/Scout-class Megatron

-RID Voyager Megatron May soon be on eBay!

-RID Deluxe Soundwave

-RID Deluxe Ratchet

-RID Deluxe Arcee

-RID Deluxe Wheeljack

-RID Deluxe Cliffjumper

-Deluxe Knockout MOSC

-Deluxe Airachnid MOSC

-Deluxe Rumble MOSC

-RID Deluxe Vehicons MOSC, 7 available. One has a DVD, the others do not. Bought these to build an army but later decided against it... Buy a bunch of em and I'll give you a discount!

-1 RID Vehicon, loose

-1 FE Vehicon, loose

-Generations Platinum Edition WFC Ultra Magnus(Weaponizer OP retool) MISB

Beast Hunters(BH):

-Voyager Optimus Prime MISB

-Deluxe Laserback

-Deluxe Skystalker

-Voyager Predaking

-Cyberverse Commander/Scout-class Predaking

Animated:

-Deluxe-class Swoop

-Activator Ratchet

-Activator Bumblebee

---

7. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Kre-O:

-Ratchet, MISB (set 30662) $15 plus shipping and fees

-Destruction Site Devastator, MISB (set 36914) Make an offer, please realize that this is a huge item and shipping could be very high... It may be better to ship it loose.

Kreons
    See pictures

-Sealed from original sets: Sentinel Prime, G1 Sideswipe, TFP Knockout $5 each plus shipping/fees

-Assorted human figures, some sealed and some loose. 13 figures. Accessories shown will be included. 2.50 each plus shipping/fees

Buy the entire lot of human Kreons for $30 plus shipping/fees.
    (2.50 discount)

Buy the entire human Kreon lot plus the three Transformer kreons for $40 plus shipping/fees
    (7.50 discount)

-Microchanger "collection 2" blind bags all sealed(including outer bag.) Store display box also available.

Acid Wing (30751 70)
    Arcee (30751 69)
    Blight (30751 68)
    Bulkhead (30751 66)(2 available)
    Hardshell (30751 67)
    Lugnut (30751 75)(2 available)
    Perceptor (30751 74)
    Powerglide (30751 73)
    Scourge (30751 72)
    Vehicon (30751 71)

-Microchanger "collection 3" blind bags all sealed(including outer bag), one of each. Store display box also available.

Beachcomber (31541 60)
    Cheetor (31471 59)
    Guzzle (31541 57)
    Huffer (31541 54)
    Kickback (31541 55)
    Long Haul (31541 56)
    Nemesis Prime (31541 52)
    Nosecone (31541 50)
    Ramjet (31541 53)
    Seawing (31541 61)
    Sharkticon (31541 58)
    Thrust (31541 51)

All Microchanger Kreon's are $4 before shipping and paypal fees.

Buy every single Kreon listed above(not including the Ratchet or Devastator sets) for $128 shipped to most areas. Thats 24 Microchangers, 13 assorted human kreons, plus the 3 sealed Transformer kreons listed above for a savings of at least $30.
    Include the Kre-O Ratchet set with the above deal for only $10 more, at $150 shipped to most areas!

8. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Gobots:

-Tux, great condition

-Geeper-Creeper/Jeeper Creeper, great condition but missing gun

-BuggyMan, orange version, great condition

-Fitor, has some chrome and paint damage. Otherwise good condition

Sonic the Hedgehog:

Images: sonic figs for sale photo, picture, image on Use.com

-Sonic Mini Figure Classics Collector's set, MISB item 65716

-20th Anniversary Sonic Modern(2011) version, MISB item 65761 Approx 10 inches

-Sonic & Amy figures, MOSC item 65777 figures are approximately 3 inches each. Comes with a comic, numbered 229

Other Sonic items shown in pics above are either not currently available or are only available for special offers

TF Comics and Books:
    (Title): (Volume Number and Cover)

-IDW Ongoing Series: 1B, 2B, 3A, 4B, 5A, 6A, 7B, 8B, 9A, 10A, 11B, 12A, 13B, 14A, 15B

-All Hail Megatron: 1B, 2B, 3B, 4A, 5B, 6B, 7B, 8B, 9B, 10A, 11A, 12A, 13B, 14B, 15B, 16B

-Devastation: 1A, 2B, 3B, 4A, 5A and 5B, 6A and 6B

-Transformers: Ironhide: 1B, 2B, 3B, 4A

-Maximum Dinobots: 1B, 3A, 4B, 5B

-Last Stand of the Wreckers: 1(2nd Print,) 3A

-Beast War the Ascending: 1A, 2A, 3RIA, 4A

-Beast War the Gathering: 1A, 2D, 3C, 4D

-Beast Wars Sourcebook

Play Arts FF7:

-Play Arts Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Tifa

-Play Arts Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Vincent

-Play Arts Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Sephiroth

Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and e-cards, others:

-Check the following six links. E-mail/PM me if you see something you like!

yu-gi-oh! cards photo, picture, image on Use.com
    pokemon cards photo, picture, image on Use.com
    more pokemon cards and coins photo, picture, image on Use.com
    more random cards photo, picture, image on Use.com
    e-cards and pokemon cards photo, picture, image on Use.com
    sports cards photo, picture, image on Use.com

Other odds and ends:

-Nendoroids Sonic the Hedgehog, MISB... The plastic cover on box front was damaged during shipment and is loose, but the figure has never been opened.

-RIO:bone FLCL Canti/Kanti, red version MISB(2nd production) Now on eBay! $200 plus shipping!

-D-Arts Bass(from Rockman/Megaman series) MISB

-4 inch Nintendo plushes. 1 yellow Yoshi "hanger" and 3 Toon Links available
    ---

9. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Video Games

All games are complete with case and inserts, and are in good condition unless said otherwise.

Playstation Portable(PSP):

-NBA Live '09

-MLB the Show '10 the show

-God of War: Ghost of Sparta

-SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny

-Tekken: Dark Resurrection

-Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08

-Daxter, no case/inserts

Nintendo 3DS:

-Tetris Axis, cart only

-Angry Birds Trilogy, cart only

-Animal Crossing New Leaf, case with inserts only. NO CART.

Nintendo DS:

-Diddy Kong Racing DS

-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

-Lego Batman The Videogame

-Lego Battles Ninjago

-New Super Mario Bros, 2 copies available. One copy complete, the other is cart only

-Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon Now on eBay! $16 plus shipping!

-Transformers: War for Cybertron: Autobots

-SimCity Creator, cart only

-Tetris DS, cart only

-Final Fantasy 3 cart only

-I also have a small storage case that can fit four DS games, suitable for loose DS games with no case. Approx. 3x1x.5 inch. Can not store 3DS carts.

Gameboy Color(GBC)

-Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, cart only

-Dragon Warrior III aka Dragon Quest 3, cart only

Gameboy Advance(GBA)

All GBA games are cart only.

-Metroid Fusion

-Advance Wars Now on eBay! $17 plus shipping!

-Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising Now on eBay! $15 plus shipping!

-Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land

-Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

-Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls

-Fire Pro Wrestling

-Megaman Battle Network 3: Blue

Nintendo Wii:

-Call of Duty: World at War

-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Nintendo Gamecube(GCN/NGC)

-Donkey Konga 2

-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, disc has small scratch but plays fine. No original case or inserts, comes with rental store case.

-Capcom vs SNK 2 EO, disc only Now on eBay! $12 plus shipping!

-Madden NFL '06

-X-men Legends II(2): Rise of Apocalypse, no original case or inserts, comes with rental store case

Playstation 2(PS2):

-Resident Evil 4

More may soon be on the way for Genesis, N64, PSX and Dreamcast. I may even have some consoles for sale.

---

10. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    That's the end! Thanks and have fun! :D 

11. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump. Games for sale updated.

12. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump. MAJOR update coming tomorrow. I went through my entire collection, and I have some TF1, ROTF, HFTD, Animated, and RTS figures that will be going up, as well as some more games. I don't have time to type it all up today. :lolol 

13. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump!

14. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump. Major update!

15. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    daily bump

16. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    bumparoni and cheese

Finally done uploading more pics on PB. Included are pics of Perceptor and Deluxe Prime, and the TF1 Ironhide

17. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump. Noticed PB link was broken, fixed.

18. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    xzxx cxz

19. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    Bump. Marked some things as sold.

20. StarLurker

StarLurker Rar.

Ebay:
    krump