Stargate SG1 Background Music

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Insane Galvatron, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I got Stargate SG1 entire series DVD boxset for Christmas. I had never seen the show before, and am quickly in love with this series. Now I want to put some ringtones on my phone. I already have the main theme. I'd like to have the background music that you hear ( at least in the first few seasons ) whenever Serpent Guards show up. Google searching has proved useless. Anybody know any good sites where these kinds of files are traded?

I know it's against the rules to ask for file sharing websites, but I'm not asking for something that is normally sold anywhere. If it were, I'd just go buy it. In fact, if someone knows where I can buy it, that's even better. I'm not looking to do anything illegal, I just want that background music.

2. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    I've got them all on itunes. The entire album of Stargate SG-1 TV score is like 16 bucks or something.

You can go from there.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Oh wow. I had no idea it was available on itunes. Sweet! That'll be easy. I hope they sell individual tracks.