Star Wars Want

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ambushbug74, Jul 11, 2006.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

As many of you know, a new set of Classic Star Wars figures was released earlier this year. In this assortment there are tabs for a "free" mail away George Lucas as Stormtrooper figure. Here is where you come in, I'm not a Star Wars collector so I don't want the figures, just the Lucas one. If you have bought any of these figures and have no intention of sending away for the "free" figure. I want those tabs. I would also need the Coupon that the Luke Skywalker figure comes with that you affix the tabs to. Lemme know what you would want for the tabs, I know some Targets have started to clearence out the figures at just a bit over $10 a fig. And if you have more then one set, I would like that as well, always nice to have a mint one and one to open. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.

2. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    My walmarts got tons of those figures, for around $9 each or so. I haven't picked any up yet, but if they get cheap(which they will, as they litterally have over 100 of them on the pegs), i'll grab some, and you can have the tabs.

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Sweet, lemme know if you get these!

4. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

I have an extra from the scout trooper. LMK