star wars vs transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 9, 2009.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    i go transformers over star wars how can you beat something you cant even use the force to lift and they can just stomp on you and even the death star is no real match think about what unicron would do to it or primus

2. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

Death Star blows up Unicron before he transforms. And it's not like the Empire think on a small scale, look at the AT-AT's or the Star Destoyers. Assault the TF's from orbit of a planet to take most of them out.
    But then Rodimus unleashes the power of the Matrix takes out the Empire... sort of like the Hate Plague.
    I call it a draw.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Unicron's a god with eldritch powers. I doubt the Death Star would make much of an impression on him.

4. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    and the death star needs to be working first lol there best weapon is faulty

5. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

When did the Death Star ever not work when the Empire wanted it too? Granted it was blown up twice, but it always worked.

6. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    i never saw it work but then agian i was like 6 when i last saw it and then theres the fact unicron is made very diffrently then other planets

7. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

How can the Force not lift a Transformer????

How did you not see it work???

It blew up Alderan in one shot.

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    as yoda showed there are limits on weight with the force you can only lift as much as your ablity will let you even takeing the best character i dont think the could lift up optimus let alone a combiner

A transformer weighs alot more then a normal ship or car because of the parts needed to make them form into the robot so if they couldnt use it they would just be normal poeple with tiny beam swords lol

( oh yeah force unleased isnt actuly part of the actul show so the whole grabing down space cruses with the force never realy happend )

and for the death star i was a little kid attention spane of what was next to me you know what its like whe you where 6 lol

9. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Dude you need to watch the Star Wars movies again.

What Yoda showd was that there was "NO limit" to what could be done with the force.

Luke said that the ship was to heavey to life being that it was bigger then a rock.

Yoda then lifted the ship with little effort.

The messege is that size matters not...only the belief in the Force does.

10. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    then theres the ultimate thing tfs have over them the ablity to not need oxagin mawhahahaha

11. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

There appeared to be at leat 1 Jedi that didnt need oxygen.....most likely more.

And tell me how is that really going to help a TF in battle????

12. AMG

AMG Old School

I love both franchises, in fact they're my two favorites.

But the outcome really depends on what universe of TFs we're talking about here. If it is the live action movie bots, then Star Wars would wipe them out with little effort. Boba Fett alone could probably take down a few. But something like the Animated TFs (Decepticons especially) would be a different battle all together.

13. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    You haven't seen Star Wars since you were 6!? You could get your man card revoked for that! And why bother to even pose the question knowing you're under-educated on the subject? So far everything you've said about the SW universe has been wrong, do some research then get back to me.

14. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

I would say, the amount of damage a strike force of decepticons could do with alt-modes of tie fighters, imperial shuttles, etc. is immense. people are forgetting the principal strength of the decepticons: deception. How many imperial vehicles could they mimick before the empire had any clue. how long until the empire realizes what is going on, while sabateurs like soundwave and his cassettes/small agents hack into the systems...at the very least identifying key personnel? can the force even detect robotic intelligence?

All that needs to happen is for the emperor to unwittingly board astrotrain, think he's flying to coruscant, and instant pandemonium ensues. Vader won't be strong enough to hold the empire together like his master.

15. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    Hey, you're 100% right. How did it escape me that the TF's would disguise themselvse as SW vehicals. Maybe I need a nap...

16. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

Tf's would take it, but only a few small mistakes on their part and the jedi would have their way with them. Unless Unicron showed up.

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The dude from FU pulled a Star Destroyer out of orbit.

I'm pretty sure he wins.

18. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A bunch of aliens and humans in weird costumes, riding weird vehicles against big muthaf*cking robots that transforms into vehicles and weapons of mass destruction.
    starwars sucks, period.

"oh but you got to thank SW for the huge influence it had in the 86 movie".

F*ck it. If I have to thank someone for Transformers, I'd thank Takara and Mazinger Z. Who's your god now?

19. starscream4ever

starscream4ever King of Decepticons

Transformers. Even though death star has crazy death beam, Unicron would eat him up fo breakfast.

20. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    another thought if it was movie verson imagin the all spark been used to turn all there light sabers there ships there death star against them it would be carnage i would love to see a little light saber fighting a jedi lol