Star Wars Transformers Released in Australia

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Autoplex, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Autoplex

Autoplex Farewell Master Galvatron

News Credits:
    Sorry if this is not news but just a sighting but I thought that since they are now out in Australia it's kinda more news than a sighting.

Anyway, random Mr Toys Toyworlds have started to stock Star Wars Transformers now.

They are in the Star Wars section of the toy aisle/s so keep a look out there. They are priced at $34.99AUD ($26.19USD) and Mr Toys is usually $5 more on the higher selling items so I'm expecting them to be around $29.99 ($22.45USD) at other retailers. Since I've recently been quite sick and this was my first major trip out with my friends I did splurge and purchased a Darth Vader (All that was left was Darth Vaders and General Grievous') and some Justice League stuff thats newer to us but old to you guys by now. I paid on eftpost and threw out the reciept (along with the Toy World one by mistake) so no proof of reciept but I have a picture clearly showing the price and stuff. Enjoy (if you can enjoy news of others findings)

And again, sorry if this doesn't qualify as news.

Attached Files:

2. reillyd

reillyd Well-Known Member

Yes, it's news. And the thread will probably be locked by Prof. Coldheart anyway.
    Thanks for the pic by the way. He looks great in mech mode. Which toyworld did you find them in?

3. reillyd

reillyd Well-Known Member

Oh, just com[pared your pic to the one in the Transformers Club newsletter -- it appears Vader has twin light sabres, and the Transclub newsletter has only one. Is this the first post of a double sabre pic?

4. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That wasn't necessary. If you have a problem with something the administration did take it up in PMs.

5. Autoplex

News Credits:
    All packaged shots have shown him with 2 Lightsabres but most people just take a picture of him holding one. I'd assume thats because he doesn't actually wield 2 (as far as I can remember). I had the second stored on his arm as a missile when I took the picture.

6. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

7. Autoplex

News Credits:
    Sorry, I ran a search and nothing turned up. Star Wars and SWTF so that didn't match your post :p . Yeah you and me seem to be the only people in Australia that have purchased them in person. Since nobody else has reported them or paid attention to your previous post.

8. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

I do quite like them, though... and I've still only seen them in the one store in Brisbane's Queen St Mall... a Mr Toys Toyworld there. I'm keeping an eye out wherever I go, but so far no luck.

And I never have much luck with the search function, I kept getting told search topics don't exist, and then find the thread I was looking for manually :p 

9. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Like I told the Canadians, my condolences