star wars transformers idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by nicholas prime, Feb 27, 2007.

1. nicholas prime

nicholas prime Savage

I am going to write a fanfic based apon the star wars transformers toy line, the only problem is I dont know which transformers line to use in the story g1, beast wars, cybertron .etc if any one has any ideas or questions about the story just ask.

2. Morku

Morku Decepticon Loyalist

I think it ahould be them in there G1 looks because i always thought the seekers would look cool with a tie fighter deco.

3. PunkMaister

PunkMaister Well-Known Member

One question though...
    Can the transformers use the force?

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    No. There is one recorded incident AFAIK of a mechanoid using the Force, and that's 4-LOM (who learned from his bounty hunting partner Zuckuss).
    Vader could use it because part of him was still organic.

5. nicholas prime

nicholas prime Savage

Well actually the story isnt about the transformers becoming star wars vehicles the story is about the star wars transformers toyline.http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=Products%2FCatalog&catalog=1&keyword=star+wars+transformers&viewall=yes
    In my story the two universes (still dont know which transformers universe) will clash.

6. nicholas prime

nicholas prime Savage

Here is a small preview, hope you enjoy. :) 

It was silent as two Jedi Starfighters moved through the stillness of space.

“Master I can sense something.”

“I sense it as well Anakin.”

“What is it, I’ve never felt anything like this before.”

“It’s coming this way my padawan , be on your guard.”

‘Boooom’ a huge sonic boom could be heard as a large red, white and blue ship zoomed past the two Jedi starfighters.

“Starscream Transform.” said a voice coming from the red, white and blue ship, as it changed its form into a very large robot.

“It is no more than just an over grown droid.” said the Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi from inside his starfighter.

“Lets just get it over and done with and scrap this pile of junk.” said his padawan Anakin Skywalker.

“What did you just call me you piece of primitive flesh! You will fell the wrath of the almighty Starscream!” said the robot named Starscream as he unleashed a barrage of fire power upon the two Jedi’s.

Before the two Jedi’s had time to react their ships had nearly been destroyed with one blast of the Transformers weapon. Starscream’s evil laugh could be heard as he transformed back into to his vehicle mode and left the two Jedi's for dead in the midst of space.

“Now I can get back to my mission, to find the one they call Grievous.”

7. surak777

surak777 Autobot Musician TFW2005 Supporter

cant't wait to read something more