Star Wars toy info

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ryuzx101, Nov 4, 2007.

1. ryuzx101

ryuzx101 Well-Known Member

I like the Star Wars movies, but I only want ONE character in toy form--- Palpatine/Darth Sidious. I have the two Unleashed ones, but never liked any of the normal line ones. I'm unfamiliar with this new 'line' they have out now; are they re-sculpts and have they released or does anyone know if they have set a release for a Palpatine/Darth Sidious figure?

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Check out rebelscum.com for toy pics. It's probably the best Star Wars site out there

http://www.rebelscum.com/archives.asp

I like the ROTS deluxe version becasue he has both faces

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you like 12 inches figures (sixth scale), check out sideshow collectibles Palpatine / Sidious set. Looks awesome!!! I already have mine Pre-ordered.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=21261

It is sold out right now, but you can join the wait list or wait until he is released and get him from an online retailer.

5. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

True. Equivalently awesome version of Dooku and a Maul that, while not as good as the other two, is the best to date. That Evolutions pack is also getting rereleased soon...later this year or early next year, I forget. There will also be new Evolutions that contain definitive-to-date versions of Jango and Qui-Gon, among others.

6. ryuzx101

ryuzx101 Well-Known Member

Oh, how evil of you to tease me with such a thing! Thanks for letting me know though. I'll keep it in mind.

A shame that Palpatine/Sidious isn't set for a release in this series. The Evolutions Palpatine face pics don't look right, but the toy otherwise does look cool.

Thanks, all!