Star Wars ship

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ServO, Jan 18, 2010.

1. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

Heya team...

I'm trying to track down a Star Wars toy that I used to have as a kid, that just doesn't seem to exist anymore...it is the Star Wars Micro Collection Millenium Falcon. You can see an example of the toy here...
    Google Image Result for http://www.toysrgus.com/images-micro/micro-concept-falcon-1.jpg

It is not important that the toy be MIB or anything rediculous like that, but I would prefer that it has its major parts (landing gear, top cover, boarding ramp). If any of you know where I might get my hands on one, PLEASE let me know. I've only seen 1 on Ebay...it was MIB and the guy wanted $599.99 plus shipping or something...which is wayyyy to much even for a MIB example of this toy.
    Cash/Paypal is preferred, but I would also be willing to talk trade.

Thanks!

2. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got one (staring at me from the top of my computer desk right at this moment)

it has all three landing gears, both guns on top and bottom, radar dish and the canaopy cover

no little figures, but has the decals for the engines on the back, reflectors on the top and most everything inside

don't know if I want to part with it or not, but shoot me a PM either with an offer or what you have for trade (tried to search for your trade list but said it was turned off for some reason)

can take pics tomorrow (wife has camera and out of town)

LMK

tom

3. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Moderator

Holy crap that was fast!
    I will figure out whats going on with my trade list and get that to you asap.
    While I'm assembeling the list, is there anything you're collecting right now, or are particualrly interested in? I have alot of stuff in my man cave...I mean...I have Airsoft guns, Force FX Lightsabers, a TON of Transformers both loose and NIB, models, video games, Star Wars ships, G.I. Joe stuff...you name it...or if theres anything you're lusting after that I might be able to find? My wife prefers trade since she thinks I have way too much stuff LOL.

4. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    What kind of airsoft guns?

5. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Stuff I collect:

Transformers (mostly G1)
    GI Joe (ARAH, vintage 3 3/4 from the 80's)
    Star Wars (vintage mostly)
    Starcom
    Crystar
    Dino Riders
    Thundercats
    Battle Beasts (just mainly need laser beasts now)
    need a couple carded Visionaries
    that is about all I can think of off the top of my head

send the list when you get it complete

tom