Star Wars: Scorch x3 - Buy, buy, buy!!! Cheap!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Triformis, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Okay, today, I have for sale 3 Scorch figures from The Star Wars Saga Collection: Battle of Geonosis, Saga: 021. One comes with, what appears to be, a Qui-Gon Jinn hologram fig., 1 comes with, what appears to be, a Han Solo hologram fig., and 1 comes with, what appears to be, an Anakin Skywalker hologram fig. Your choice, first come first serve! Pics availabe upon request.

Now, before anyone acccuses me of hoarding, I bought these because I knew they were rare at the time and happened upon 4 at a Kay-Bee on the front pegs. Crazy, eh? I fgured my friends might want some and one did indeed take 1. However, no one else around here wanted another one and, although I was tempted myself since he's pretty cool-looking, I need money more (mostly to spend on TFs, I'm not a SW fan).

Why don't I return them? Because I thought Kay-Bee had a 90-day return policy like the big stores do now...oops...Now, buy 1 and quit reading this!

I'm asking $9 each plus actual shipping (your choice of carrier, method), and the pesky Paypal fees (2.9% of total + fixed $0.30 fee) as I'm trying to save money where I can. If you don't want to use Paypal, we can probably do that too, just lmk! More pics available upon request.

Check my feedback on the boards here and on e-bay under the ID: thetruetriformis

The below pic is not one of my actual figs., but was found on the net. However, I assure you mine look minty fresh as well and have been standing on a shelf since I bought them some time ago.
    [​IMG]

2. Triformis

Nobody?!?! I thought these would go fast....

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I believe a special Republic Commandos set was announced a short while ago, including Scorch as well as the other three from the game, so I think he's gone down in desirability as a result.

4. Triformis

Yeah, a buddy of mine who's a SW fan told me that too, but still...only a little while ago, peole were snapping up as many of these as they could get for whatever reason...troop-building? (even though he's technically unique). Ah, well...maybe I'll just keep one and do the e-bay thing with the rest...*ugh*...

5. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    I think they might have been re-released. I couldn't find them originally, but just last week my walmart put out a endcap display, and there was about a dozen or so Scorch's in it.

6. Triformis

Argh!! That would explain it then....Oh, well...thanks for the help, guys!

7. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah I just saw one come in at work last night. Looks like he's making the rounds again.

8. Triformis

Anyone? Anyone? A guy can dream, right?

9. Triformis

*sigh*

10. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Good luck! Unless you've got the one with the blue holo's (rarer as the first release) you might as well return them.

I also have 3x Scorches. 1 for a loose display, 1 for MISB, and 1 for a custom.

Mine are the ones with the red holos... so they are kinda worthless.

11. Triformis

Well, they weren't a while back, they were sizzlin'! I just waited too long...However, I had a hit today, so I'm following up on that. Damn holo pack-ins!

What sort of custom are you doing with your extra?

12. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Stealth Commando..