Star Wars Figures/Toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by payres, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    They've been hitting the stores across the country for at least a few weeks. I've picked up a fair number of them already. Some stores in my area are already sold out of them, with no word of whether or not they're getting anymore in. Some stores still show stock on brickseek.com, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have them. You can always ask a manager of the toy department at Walmart to check the UPC number to see if they have any on hand. Not all Walmarts in my area were putting them up on the pegs/shelves. In fact, I've found some on the top of the riser/shelves where the excess 3.75 and 6" figures were sitting. Some have reported elsewhere that they've found some behind other figures, or in random places since Walmart doesn't really have a place to put them (so to speak). It was just like the Battlefront Exclusive. You just gotta go and ask if you don't see them on the pegs.

Just a tip I learned from visiting several Walmarts. Not all of them have "Scarif Stormtrooper" in their system. Some of them may have it under "Shark Trooper Yellow" or something similar.

2. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Good to know. They still haven't hit my area, but a friend of mine found them at a store about a half hour away. That store had three cases of him so hopefully all the stores get that many in.

3. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    That's what brickseek.com has been showing in every store that got some in. 18. Each case has 6, so that's 3 cases a store.

4. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

I know it's not figures, as there's no generic "Star Wars Toys" thread, I don't know how new these are, but I'm looking forward to the new Micro Machines sets.

Rogue One = Rebel U-Wing Fighter, Imperial Assault Hovertank, Imperial AT-ST, Imperial AT-ACT Cargo, and a Rebel X-Wing Fighter. Includes micro figures Baze Malbus and Director Krennic.
    Rebels = Ghost, Hera Syndulla's A-Wing, TIE Bomber, Mandalorian Fighter, and The Interdictor. Includes micro figures Hera Syndulla and Fenn Rau.
    Rogue One = TIE Striker, Imperial AT-ACT Cargo Walker, Imperial Cargo Shuttle SW-0608, Partisan X-Wing Fighter, and a Rebel Y-Wing Fighter. Includes micro figures Moroff and Scarif Stormtrooper Captain.

Does anyone else know of more sets coming?

Since Micro Machine 2.0 came back, I bought the big Epic Battles set, and almost all of the 3-packs and 5-packs. I didn't bother with the blind single packs even though I could have got more of the Gold Series ones.

Hoping future Rebels sets will include the Sato's command ship that was destroyed in the Siege of Lothal (Phoenix Home), the Imperial TIE carrier/transport (Arquitens-class light cruiser), the container transport (The Forgotten Droid ep), and the carrier the Rebels stole (Homecoming ep).

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got around to opening my BS 6" scale TIE fighter. Thing is just too big. I really just want the pilot. Anyone in the Rochester NY area can have the TIE for $40

6. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Maaaaaaaan I'm ready for my Revan to come in.....hate this waiting game shit. :( 

7. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

@Metroplex79 - I added "/Toys" to the title of this thread -- we've already had many posts about other non-figure Star Wars toys in this thread, so there's no reason to stop now.

8. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

Awesome. I wasn't complaining though. I was just prefacing my email. I could have used this thread, but I didn't expect many people talking about Micro Machines there.

Hopefully it helps the younger members.

9. Dark Skull

News Credits:
  10. djmajin

djmajin Masterpiece Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    anyone know where I can get a Grand Moff Tarkin head (preferably prepainted) for the black series 6 inch figures? they pop up on ebay from time to time but there aren't any now

I have an extra General Hux body I want to use with it

11. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
  12. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Hell to the motherfucking no. I don't even know how I managed to find all that I have to be honest. It was a total PITFA....to say nothing of finding extras for a few fellow board members here.

13. edgs2099

News Credits:
    I regret not getting the other two I found back in the day, but it was before I was committed to the 6" action figure lyfe.

14. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    They're now going for about $30 - $45 (average) on ebay with a few on bid. Sheesh. But all in all, not too bad. Darth Revan hasn't even been released yet, and that's being scalped like a mofo.

15. edgs2099

News Credits:
    I canceled my BBTS preorder of that whole wave cause it's going to drop at a bad time. I really hope I can get a hold of one at retail price.

16. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Yeah me too. I keep going back to BBTS in hopes they'll have more individual figures up for preorder lol. No such luck. Ah well. I just remembered the Shock Trooper was 6 per select Walmarts. So certain Walmarts (not all) were getting them, and they were only getting in one case of it. That's why it was such a PITA to find.

17. edgs2099

News Credits:
    Damn. I was lucky then to find 3.

On another note, I'm looking forward to getting that clone 4 pack. Hopefully I can find it discounted in the future so I can get a few more.

18. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    They were discounted on EE's website for a short time. You just had to use a code. I got mine for like $80 shipped, which works out to retail pricing for 4 figures :D 

19. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

I found a TFA Chewy at a Ross.

TFA Chewy.JPG

I haven't opened him yet, but I kind of think he looks a bit better than the other one.

• Like Like x 2
  20. edgs2099

News Credits:
    That's a nice price.