Stands

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ezim93, Mar 10, 2010.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As much as I love Transformers figures I really wish Hasbro would go out and make figure stands for these toys (aside from masterpiece) just like G.I. Joe and the new Iron man 2 line. Tell me what you think about stands and if Transformers should come with them.

2. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    let's just put it this way... Transformers' main gimmick is transforming...
    but the other figs, they don't do shyt other than stand there, and kids could still pick em up and play with em.

tho there's nothing wrong with incorporating them, now is it Hasbro?

IS IT!?

3. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

I say no. It's too likely to end up interfering with the design of the figures. Also, Hasbro would likely take the cost of the stand from the plastic-per-item budget, leaving less for the actual Transformer itself.

4. Insecticon

Insecticon I am a Transformers

Ebay:
    I don't really care too much for stands, especially for Transformers. The Titanium series' stands were good looking, but they didn't really hold the figure too well, and they took up a lot of space (which in my case, is not a good thing).
    Also, GI Joes and the current Iron Man wave are all of one distinct size class, which make the stands more of an organized thing to have. With Transformers, you have all kinds of sizes, shapes, and whatnot that get into the way of having one certain size of a stand.

5. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

not a bad idea.

6. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    For 3.75" human(oid) figures with peg holes in their feet, stands are greatly appreciated. With TFs, though, coming in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, I don't really care. The one exception is that it'd be nice to have some that could be used to simulate flying (like MP Screamer's, for instance).