STALKER players, I need costume ideas!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Jan 9, 2009.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Tommorow I'm going to a fancy airsoft event that's theme is based off of STALKER: Shadow over Chernobyl. This event will feature 6 factions doing who knows what, but there's going to be STALKERs, Bandits, Freedom, Duty, the Urkrane Military and the NRO.

Well, I'm going to be signing up for Freedom, the anacharist guys. The one thing that's required for Freedom uniform is a multicam. I wanna see if there's a little more "oomph" I can add to tommorow's game as far as the outfit goes. Any ideas?

Heh, me and probably a few other guys at this event (already over 100 players) even know what STALKER is about. I think most other players are just going to walk in with their regular modern military look.

I tried to get a gas mask, but the one avilable to me doesnt have it's eye slots, so cant have that. No eye protection, no play.

Heres what multicam looks like for the Freedom faction uniform.

[​IMG]

2. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Im not sure exactly what you can add to your Freedom uniform, but here are some pics of guys wearing STALKER type gear and costumes in the actual Chernobyl area. Maybe you can get some inspiration from these pics.

English Russia The Real S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

3. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Wow those are amazing!

I can practically go with anything as long as I have eye protection and my clothing fit's the camoflogue theme.

I would like to also include a boonie hat into all of this, mainly cause I'm known as "Boonie" when airsofting. I have a hat fetish :p