Fan Art: Stablize loose wings

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SentinelPrime09, Mar 25, 2010.

1. SentinelPrime09

SentinelPrime09 Bearers of the Matrix

How would one stablize loose wings on various transformers planes, such as Overlord, Apeface, etc....The one I looking to stablize is the loose wings on my newely acquired Overlord plane wings. They have got those rods running through them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

If you mean they are loose, then you can use future floor finish to tighten them. Or so I hear.

3. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Disassemble the arms. On the tab thats pressing onto the wings I put a small layer of superglue and let it dry, then it would just apply pressure enough to the wing to keep it in place.

[​IMG]

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    SureShot, that's a very good method, however it's good to keep in mind that superglue can make a piece of plastic very brittle. I did this same thing with my G1 Snapdragon the other day (front of the cockpit), and the piece ended up just continuing to break. Now, granted that one area is a source for a lot of weight, but I think my example is an extreme one just to stress a point (no pun intended).

I think for this area, one would be fine though. I need to do this as well to my Overlord and some other figures. :)