Srsly. Miko causing trouble is getting old... isn't it?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by CodeXCDM, Aug 7, 2011.

1. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Agreed. They need to be a bit more creative with it if they are going to keep her as a focal point for "getting in trouble".

General Assumption. I would hope some of us would listen when told to stay out of danger. We wouldnt want to be thrown out of the base for good.

I agree with this. Great choice for her voice actor.

I'm ok with this. The writers need to mix it up however. It always seems to be her tagging along. Be creative.

2. GBglide

GBglide Furst Fanatic

I'm afraid that Bulkhead's death is what it's going to take. Too bad, I like him.

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I honestly think that's what they're setting up. It just makes too much sense for me to think otherwise.

4. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this one. Feels like something just waiting to happen.

5. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

I think this is important. She may have gone through the bridge for fun, but once she saw the battle she was genuinely trying to help the Autobots. If the data pod hadn't been so big and heavy, she might have been able to save it and prevent the whole mess. She had no way of knowing that it would react to her as a threat.

6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    It's a set up for Bulkhead dying. Maybe.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be, When you think about it Bulkhead is really the best character to die since: he already had a good number of episodes to flesh him and his relationship with Miko out and yet his true role at the end of the game is being the team's heavy hand.... which can be easily replaced by Wheeljack or a side-switching Breakdown or something.

He's the one character that can die with good effects AND yet easy to replace in the same time.

8. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Even thought I liked this episode I can't help to think that the show has some really terrible and unimaginative writing!

The autobots find a a magical ancient cybertronian McGuffin.
    Desepticons find it also.
    Miko does something ******ed
    And they have a battle and that's it!

I know it's episodic story writing but fuck me at least make the episodes different and new and fun! I've been watching X-men Evolution for the first time for the last 3 weeks and even thought it's episodic it's FUN to watch and every episode has a different set up!

Prime so far if you've seen 3 episodes you've seen them all!

Starscream and Knockout are the only two thing keeping me from dropping the show.

9. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    This

Basically the same reason I think he's the one to kill.

10. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    It was? I honestly recall X-Men Evolution having a bunch of ongoing story arcs to the point where sometimes I would find myself lost if I didn't watch in order.

Maybe it's the Season 1 that is episodic, are you watching Season 1 or did you finish it already?

Anyway, I'll agree with that, this is the fourth time the episode started with an item being found and a brawl happening around it, I'm going to guess (actulay HOPE) that ot happens because they're building up the arsenal for the bots before Season 2 hits or something since the last three times they kept the items/it was shot to space (this is Transformers, everything that is shot to space ends up somewhere... somewhere BAD).

11. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

X-Men Evolution actually did get very good. I think TF Prime is great, but yeah it has some recurring themes. Mysterious weapons being left around, and old dead bots. It has the same issues a lot of shows have. The "lets use teen angst, punk music, and whatever else kids like to say like "epic fail". Even G1 had these issues. Remember when Soundwave and Blaster squared off in a dance club. Yeah that happened.

12. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    I've seen the first three season so far and beginning of the fourth and there are some sorts of arc but most of the episodes (save for the last few) are pretty much episodic that in no way result into anything mayor aside for some revelations, that are metion a few times throught the show so it's not even big if you miss an episode. The only story arc that can be confusing a little is all of the stuff Mistique has been doing since season 1 finale.

I also hope that all of the Mc Guffing have some sort of a purpose in the end or in the season finale or something. If they just keep throwing them into the garage and they serve no purpose in the end it will be really stupid.

13. Strawberrytop00

Strawberrytop00 Derpticon

Well, since it seems she never learned her lesson in "Rock Bottom", I guess Miko not listening and doing something stupid will be in many more episodes, why not have her do something stupid with someone other than Bulkhead. Think about it, obviously he's not getting it through her head that she's being a pain. So why not let her get stuck in a situation with Optimus or Arcee, I would love to see one of them set her strait. I don't think either of them would stand for her stupidly for very long and maybe it will take one of them to finally put her in her place.

But that's just my thoughts. I do not like her character at all; it ruins the show with her reoccurring not listening. Seriously give Jack or Raf some screen time if you want to show more humans.

14. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    I was AMAZED Bulkhead didn't chew her out when they were trapped in the cave. It's seriouslly getting to the point where I think Miko is suicidal. she LITERALLY runs into the most dangerous situations imaginable. the the point where I marvel that the autobots havn't exiled her.

15. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    She has to learn that she is now endangering the team. She nearly lost Bulkhead. Hopefully she can grow from this. Despite this I still like her.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Miko Stars Problem.

Miko Solves Problem.

Episode 21 in a nutshell. I give up wishing she'll get better...she won't. I still like her.

17. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    Oh THATS OUR MIKO!!! :D 

18. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    They need an episode that ends like this:

Optimus: Miko did you learn your lesson today?
    Miko: Nope!
    Everybody: THAAAT'S OUR MIKO! ahahahahaha!
    Bumblebee: BLEEEEEEEERP BLOOOOOOOOOP BLAAAAAAARRRRRRRP

19. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

Miko has the potential to be the best human out of them all in this show. Good voice acting, well written, plays heavy metal and is the most animated and expressive character. Compare her physical reactions and expressions to Jack's or Raf's. Huge difference. I really wish to see her grow and develope so her character could match her fluid animations.

20. Keroshino

Keroshino Beasties: Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    :lol  exactly what i was thinking. (minus the bumblebee part at least)

edit: and quoted it in my sig :D