Spy-Boy's TF Classics +

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by MicromanSpyBoy, May 20, 2011.

1. MicromanSpyBoy

MicromanSpyBoy Banned

Hey guys. Here's some pics of all my stuff. As you can see, I'm into the classics series. G1 was awesome and I still feel that it had the best story of all TF universes. I'm constantly improving my collections and my ultimate goal is to collect the entire original line in classics format. Wish me luck!

Attached Files:

2. MicromanSpyBoy

MicromanSpyBoy Banned

Why the girls?

I was a big fan of the concept behind the Kiss Players. The problem is, I didn't really dig the execution of that concept. I've had these girlies around for years and I just made my own custom gals. Mix that with a bunch of 3rd party weapons and you get what I like to call Classics +

3. Proxima

Proxima Goddess of Darkness

in the last pic, the brunette with the orange autobot shirt. is that custom or bought. She's cute and I'd like to get one like her.

4. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Like the Decepticon poster in the back there..Looks good framed and all!

5. stilettoheels

stilettoheels Banned

girl in the last shot is from a PLease Teacher figure series blind boxes. she comes with a part to make a bed mattress, and has spots for two other chase figures.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Carded figures look great hanging up :) 

7. doucoo

doucoo U're an idiot Starscream!

Ebay:
    Very cool. Love the pics

8. Feres

Feres Member

Nice collection....I love G1!

9. MicromanSpyBoy

MicromanSpyBoy Banned

Thanks for making that easy ^_^

Yes, it's the Onegai Teacher 3-piece bed set. I have 2 of the 3 figures and I've given up on collecting gashapons and blind figures at this point. Most of the stuff I collected (like the entire Onegai Twins beach set w/secret figure) aren't worth a crap these days! At least with Transformers, the value only goes up after time.

My buddy diaclone og found some really great decals on ebay that don't adhere too heavily and therefore won't damage my figures with goo. However, since my 2nd passion in toy collecting is Capcom related stuff, I couldn't bring myself to put decals on the Chun-Li, Morrigan, and Lilith figures. Some of the other girls are from the Monkey Punch (a.k.a. Lupin the 3rd) series. I used them since I love that they all have guns, knives, and grenades :D