springer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by unicronsupreme, Nov 21, 2008.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    What about Highbrow?

I'm disappointed by the crew to have a lesser known helicopter Autobot for a well-known Helicopter Autobot who doesn't have turn into a helicopter so it could bend the non-flying rule. It could turn into a flying car like the Batmobile from Batman Beyond.

Speaking of which
    Can anyone give any of these two pics a GenOne Springer paint scheme

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MT98K5W4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.batmobilehistory.com/beyond-batmobile.gif

Is there any TF figure that turns into some thing like the vehicle above?

2. Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs Haven't gone postal yet...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    So could an easy loophole be to make Springer an Earth made invention? Perhaps one of Sumdac's inventions that gets hit with Sari's Key and becomes Sentient, but something happens that changes his personality?.

3. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I'll just pretend that Movie Wingblade is Animated Springer until the real character comes out in shelves in a season or two. Just watch

4. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Of course, they should use the character that best matches the planned toy which is usally designed to maximize variety and minimize redundancy in the line.

I would love to see them both, but the question is whether the line needs an old pickup character, or a triple changer or helicopter? Will they need another deluxe (Kup) or a Voyager (Springer)?

As for three Springers, you do realize Bulkhead was released almost 5 years ago? And of the 2 official "Springer" homages, one is a very, very limited convention exclusive? I think you have to disregard these two when it comes to planning a mainline figure. The currently released Target exclusive, OTOH, could be an issue, but given the multiple Primes, Bumblebees, Megatrons, Starscreams, etc on the market, I'm not sure Hasbro thinks this would be a problem.

5. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

OMG that sounds like a brilliant idea! Ive actually been writing my own fanfic for a season three, yuo mind if I borrow your idea?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008