Spring Cleaning Sale!! Tranformers, Robotech, Anime Stuff

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kiririth, May 9, 2008.

1. kiririth

kiririth Well-Known Member

Been slimming down the collection even more so here's all the odds and ends i'm selling. All prices do NOT include shipping. If you are interested in an item, PM me with you zip code and i'll give you an exact shipping quote. I'm on the SSL and my ebay ID is Blah_accord99.

I accept paypal but any payments made by paypal credit or debit must add standard 4% charge (although i think they charge more than that now but who knows)

Sega Genesis Core System: $20 (System includes 2 controllers and component cables, no games)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robotech Bioroid Figure: $6 (Loose in decent condition. Scratches on figure)

[​IMG]

Transformers The Movie Blackout Small Version: $6 (Loose figure, this is not the large voyager one but the smaller one)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers Jetfire: $35 (Loose with arm armors and backpack, figure is yellowed on chestplate and wing)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers KT Figure Collection Set: $25 (5 Figures are complete, Ai-Ai, Rumble, Frenzy, Optimus Prime Bust, Devastator)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers Titanium SDCC Exclusive Menasor: $14 (Figure still in box, but missing gun)

[​IMG]

2. kiririth

Transformers Armada Cyclone: $8 (Great figure, comes with mini-con and instructions)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transforming Target Gift Card: FREE w/ purchase of any of the Transformers above!!

[​IMG]

Star Wars Unleashed Slave Leia: $27 (MOSC, awesome fig)

[​IMG]

Trigun Lot: $15 (Wolfwood, Zazu the beast, Sax dude)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kaiyodo Trigun Nicholas Wolfwood Figure: $8 (Loose, Comes with cross, stand, and extra stuff)

[​IMG]

Marvel Legends Silver Surfer: $11 (Loose figure comes with base stand, Board is detachable)

[​IMG]

3. kiririth

Microman Chun-Li figure: $5 (loose, comes with stand and extra hands)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chun-Li Statue: $8 (Loose, comes with base)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Street Fighter Akuma Figure: $4 (Loose, comes with extra fist and fire arm)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last thing for now...

Bootleg VF-1S with backpack armor: $8 (MOSC, y'all know the quality of these)

[​IMG]