Spotlight: Rotorstorm

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by ClutchKick, Mar 27, 2011.

1. ClutchKick

ClutchKick Turbomaster

Ok, this *IS* a photocomic, but with a text bit at the start just to set the scene. While the text bit is slightly darker, this is going to be an action/adventure/comedy thing.

You really should have read Last Stand of the Wreckers and it's accompanying short story "bullets" to get the most out of this, but hey, let's see if i can do this! :D  and enjoy. Hopefully.

#INTRODUCTION#
    Scene 1: THE PIT.

Overlord: I thought Megatron had sent you, but no. You’re Autobots.

Rotorstorm: Wreckers. There’s a difference.

Overlord: Not really – you all make the same whimpering sound when you die.

Rotorstorm: Bold words, Overlord. But you reckoned without one thing…Wreckers: combine!

*beat* (nothing happens)

Rotorstorm: Well, I thought it was funny.

*Overlord grins*

Overlord: Heh. Heh heh.

Rotorstorm’s mouth is agape in dull terror and surprise.

Overlord: Heh heh heh heh!

Rotorstorm: Ha! Ha ha ha! At least – Ha! – At least you’ve got a sense of humour!

*Overlord raises his left arm, it transforms into a gigantic cannon, and presses it on Rotorstom’s forehead.

Hoping to have bought enough time, and kept Overlord’s attention from wandering elsewhere for long enough, Rotorstorm makes his move. Before Overlord can fire, Rotorstorm sets his thrusters to maximum burn, and his rotors to full speed. Overlord fires wildly at the hovering autobot, missing by inches.*

Overlord: You should have accepted a quick death, Autobot!
    Rotorstorm: What? You thought I’d just stand there frozen in fear? You’re good, Overlord, but I’m Rotorstorm. Wreckers, NOW!

*Perceptor, Ironfist, Rotorstorm, Pyro, Verity and Topspin all fire one shot in unison. Ironfist’s cerebro-centric bullets take out the heads of Snare, Stalker, some generic predator-jets and lastly Overlord. The giant’s body falls first to its knees, than all the way forward, crushing the bodies of Stalker et al. Rotorstorm hovers gently lower and touches down on Overlord’s back. The remaining decepticons back away into darkness.*

Rotorstorm: You know what? That went even better than I knew it would. Three cheers for Rotorstorm!

The Wreckers all cheer.

Topspin: Whoa, your plan worked! Springer is gonna promote you!

Perceptor: I must say, even Impactor with all his experience couldn’t have done anything remotely as impressive as that.

Ironfist: Who’s Impactor? Rotorstorm’s the greatest hero of them all!

Verity: Is there a Mrs. ‘storm?

Pyro: I think I’m gonna paint myself blue. And pink. And get some rotors for my back.

Rotorstorm: Now now, you’re all correct. But we must find and save the others! Wreckers! To me!

Wreckers, in unison: Rotorstorm! Rotorstorm! Ro-Tor-Stoooorrrrmmmm!!!

SCENE 2: The Victory Party

The wreckers and other assorted autobots are in a large hall, all partying and celebrating the end of Overlord.

PYRO (to a group of eager listeners): And then with one shot, aimed-perfectly and Overlord’s cerebral core, we win. It’s like the matrix has shined down on a true hero, Rotormus Prime!

TOPSPIN (to a group of drunk looking gunslingers): Itsh jusht, ishn’t it amashing? I’m gonna buy him a preshent. Shum, shum new pink shadesh.

We see rotorstom, with 2 generic-looking fembots hanging off his arms positively glowing with the attention. GUZZLE, IMPACTOR, SPRINGER, IRONFIST, TOPSPIN, TWINTWIST, PYRO, KUP and PERCEPTOR crowd around the autobot’s latest celebrity.

ROTORSTORM: To all my wrecker buddies, without whom it would have been slightly harder to take down overlord, his predators and free garrus 9, I am truly grateful. Who knew Goggles and Prymo had it in them? Am I right?

The fembots giggle.

ROTORSTORM: But seriously though, wreckers, in particular you, ‘Fis, thankyou. We’re quite a team.
    The wreckers and surrounding autobots raise their glasses and cheer.

IMPACTOR: I think Perceptor’s had a few too many, I’m gonna take him to reboot.

PERCEPTOR: But it’s a paaarrrttyyy…..

Perceptor throws up.

IMPACTOR: C’mon brainiac.

Rotorstorm is about to regail the group with another account of his brilliance when Ironfist interrupts.

IRONFIST: Sorry ‘Storm, I’m gonna have to call it a night, too.

ROTORSTORM: What? Prowl’s got you on a curfew now? The night’s still young Goggles!

IRONFIST: No way dude, I’ve got a…killer….headac…AAAHH!!! MY HEAD!!!

Ironfist’s eyes glow intensely bright, lighting up the horror on the group’s faces. He collapses. Rotorstorm shakes the fembots off his arms and crouches next to Ironfist.

ROTORSTORM: Topspin! Twintwist! Gimme a hand here!

Rotorstorm turns his head to see Topspin frozen in pain, and Twintwist with his lower jaw and one eye missing, mech fluid pouring from the wound. The twins collapse, dead. Rotorstorm gasps but cannot make words.

GUZZLE: What’s happen…

Guzzle’s small frame breaks apart at the waist, his top half sliding off his legs before they collapse. Kup’s head crumples, as if it is imploding. Rotorstorm looks up at Pyro in desperation. Pyro looks down at Rotorstorm and starts whimpering. His optics open wide as he starts to convulse. Rotorstrom is stunned as pyro convulses so hard he is torn limb from limb. Rotorstorm stumbles backwards and knocks springer in the back.

ROTORSTORM: Springer! Help! What’s going on?!

Springer is hunched over his face in his hands. He begins to shake. Rotorstorm, hyperventilating, backs away from the damaged green robot. Springer starts to laugh. Rotorstorm looks around for help but all the other guests must have escaped in the crisis. Springer laughs harder and harder. Rotorstorm gulps, and bends down to try and communicate with springer. Springer turns around. His torso beaten, his arms loose in their sockets. His face…torn. Missing. Springer is cackling maniacally. Rotorstorm turns to run but trips on what used to be Pyro. He falls backwards, hitting the ground hard.

THE PIT.

Overlord’s weapon charges. He fires. Rotorstorm’s head is sprayed in all backwards directions in a brilliant flash of light. His limp body falls to the ground. Darkness.

Much time passes.

Then, a flicker. Something stirs. Voices. Young voices.

VOICE1: What are you doing? That didn’t go there.
    VOICE2: Yeah well. It does now. Wait.
    VOICE1: Look…
    VOICE2: That wasn’t…doing that…before.
    VOICE1: Slag! I’ll put it back…
    VOICE2: No! Don’t…I think…I think something’s happening. Sir! A moment?

A deeper voice.

VOICE3: Oh primus! What have you done!? Can’t be…Rotorstorm? Can you hear me?

End of text bit. Start photocomic...NOW!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

continued next post...

Attached Files:

2. ClutchKick

ClutchKick Turbomaster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm learning how to do stuff so criticism is welcome! cheers.

Attached Files:

3. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ... Brain in the Crotch. Huh.

Makes kicking him in the balls MORE effective :D 

4. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Bleeper of Blorps

News Credits:
    Great start, man! Nice customs! I still need to read LSOTW though...

5. Plastic_nomer

Plastic_nomer Doing the unmentionables

:lolol  Red alert background lines

6. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

... it'll be likely not too cheery a moment to hear what happened to the others :(  LSOTW had some depressing scenes...

... and then brain in crotch :lolol  I'll check ^^ Bein' a fan of obscure characters given a chance, unlike some people XD

7. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

No, really Perceptor. He said "don't say it!"

It was as if...he really wanted to say it.

:lol 

Good start. :) 

8. FattBoy94

FattBoy94 is playing "catch up"

:inquisiti  .....Brain in crotch, Eh? That's..... interesting. And LOL at Red Alert being able to break the 4th Wall.

9. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    :lolol  :lolol ...man! Red Alert is brilliant!

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol  :lolol 

Rotorstorm could just go Duke Nukem "I got balls of steels"

11. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

He's just like every guy I know! Including me!

And Red Alert's lines in the background are hilarious, I hope he's a main character!

12. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Ha epic nice start!

13. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    That's a great start. Poor Rotorstorm, always thinking with his crotch! He's the next Charlie Sheen!

:lol 

I love Red Alert's background lines, especially because, judging from what I've read, they're sort of based out side the universe that the comic is based in. I look forward to reading more!

:popcorn 

14. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Red Alert is too much funny! Great start! Looking fowar to this.

15. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Personally I would've thought it would've been funnier if the comic ended on that panel where Rotorstorm said "Don't say it" the first time. But that's just me.

16. ClutchKick

ClutchKick Turbomaster

thanks for the pointer mate, your "wildest imagination" series is a major inspiration.

to everyone else, thanks for looking and i'm glad you enjoyed the first little snippet of what i'm trying to do. i'll update hopefully every week, it's hard to find the time to script these things.

17. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

... O_O Your sig pic...

Lookin' even more forward to more stuff from ya ^^

I mean... Pyro for example, he's been really rare even in photocomics, and the only reason he's appeared outside mine is 'cos mine ended up kinda duplicated when he got back from another one. XD Long story.

18. King Waspinator

King Waspinator Well-Known Member

interasting comic