Sports...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you good at them or not? Which ones do you like/dislike?

I myself am terrible at most sports, especially volleyball, and the only sport I'm decent at is golf, which is my favorite sport by the way. I find sports frustrating since no matter what I do, I can't play most sports that well!

2. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

no

3. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

The only sport I'm really good at is ice hockey.

4. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

I was decent a soccer and football in my youth, stunk at basketball and baseball.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I fucking suck at sports, usually the worst on the team. The balls scare me. I especially hate team sports. I love listening to meatheads bitch about where a rubber ball landed and everything, but...

Yeah, I'm generally picked next to last and I don't really play outside of the required P.E. classes.

And sports are soooo boooooring to watch.

6. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Football, baseball, basketball, soccer, floor hockey, dodgeball, badminton, and softball I was good at.
    No longer any good at basketball.
    Learned how to skate when the kids started hockey but I am no good at that.

Chuck

7. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wasnt into sports in grade school tho id join other kids playing football (no, not soccer, football) and rounders.

I tried to be more outgoing in high school, trying rugby (even tho i was average size) but really fell in love with basketball in a sports nerd kinda way. It was something i could practice on my own n once u develop skills theres the ocasional times u school a jock in team play. Im good enough to surprise some ppl - i can hang with guys who play competitively - but dont play well in competition.

My games totally below the rim tho lol, so i developed a decent jumper. Most times in pickup if the last balls a 3 opposing team know better by sticking a guy on me on the perimeter. I schooled this kids half my age at a game of 21. they allowed continuous FTs (i actually even asked u kids for real n they were like sure old man) and i hit like 15 or 16 in a row (the faces of the kids going, groan when is this guy gonna miss? Priceless) then shot a lefty for the last ball for kicks...i lost lol.

So yeah, sports is fun in that i can be reserved in some situations but on the court u get to kick loose n be a punk and its all cool. ITS KIND OF LIKE COMPUTER GAMES BUT OUTDOORS. and u have to face ppl to be a punk, not behind a microphone.

8. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    What sports are you watching? Curling?

9. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I am the pinnacle of athletic ******ation. I am absolutely dreadful at whatever sport you may throw at me, save for, perhaps, badminton. I'm usually the last person who gets picked for a team, but I never play sports outside of mandatory physical education credits anyways.

10. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty good at badmitton. I'm decent at soccer and football, mainly coming up out of nowhere to block a shot or get an interception like a ninja. Seriously that's actually how my friends descibed it. Basketball, again I'm only decent at it for the same reasons as above. If you count what is dubbed as "Prison Ball" a sport, I'm pretty good at that. lol

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    People say I'm a natural athlete :) . The same with my brothers and all my nieces and nephews. I like hockey and baseball the best, I also like soccer and tennis. I hate American football.

12. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I'm probably only good at climbing things at finding alternative methods into places... if that can count as some strange sport.

13. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Basketball is my thing. I'm pretty good.

14. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Don't shit on my curling, boy.

15. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Basketball, Football, Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Ping Pong... I can play those. I can play Defense in Baseball, but can't hit worth a damn. And if Beer Pong counts as a sport, then I kick ass at that also. I can play Soccer, but I just don't like to. Too much running for my liking.

Can't play anything on skates though. Mostly because I can't do anything but fall when in skates.

16. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

I'm an athlete. I was pretty good at all the sports I played....especially baseball and basketball. Was too undersized to play football growing up.

I'm limited to running these days since I'm not likely to participate in team sports again.

17. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

I try roller skating ONCE - it too hard for me

18. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to sound arrogant, but I'm a pretty damn good basketball player. I'm pretty good at all sports actually. I am extremely competetive when I'm playing any kind of sport, so I always have the mindset of I'll tell you what I'm gonna do and you're still not gonna stop me. I prefer playing basketball and (American) football, but love all sports

19. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starting in the new year, running will the sport I'll be focusing 100% on...hey, it's a sport! I do my best to take it seriously, looking to be clocked with a sub-20 5K and sub-40 10K one day. But in about 2 weeks time I'm starting marathon training (this'll be my second one), looking to qualify for Boston.

In terms of pure LOVE? Basketball: both playing and watching. I finished the season earlier this month (nothing crazy, just two local rec leagues) by kicking some major ass. Watched some old Jordan clips on YouTube last night and realized how much I'll miss playing in 2012. :( 

20. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

as a kid volleyball, football and wrestling.

sucked at baseball after trying for a month and never signed up for basketball because i just sucked at it.