Sportimus' Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sportimus, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello everyone. I am going to be moving soon, so I need to sell off some stuff here. PM with your offers. Unless noted, all toys are MISB or MOSC.

Shipping will be calculated based on actual cost to ship to you. So once we come to an agreement on the toy price, I will then package the item(s) and calculate the cost using USPS priority mail rounded up to the nearest dollar. To US and Canada ONLY. If from UK, please contact me anyway, though.

***Please check back often as I expect to have MORE stuff for sale SOON as I rummage through my stuff***

Here is what I have:

Masters of the Universe - 200X Series:

-Mer-Man (later version with some green on the center his gold chest piece - SEALED)

-Tri-Klops (Sealed)
    -Man-E-Faces (Sealed)
    -Man-At-Arms (Sealed)
    -Sy-Klone
    -Orko

Hot Wheels:

-'80's Firebird (Sealed, blue car color with beige interior)

Batman Begins:

-Battle Gear Batman (Sealed - Black suit Batman with suitcase of crime-fighting equipment)
    -Rapid Fire Batman (Sealed - Black suit Batman with backpack batarang storage thing)

Disney's Atlantis:

-Princess Kida (Sealed)

If anyone is interested, I also have some Gundam Wing model kits by Ban-Dai. 1:144 scale I THINK. I will go check if anyone wants those. Most are opened, but NOT assembled and parts are still on the tree, unpainted (molded in color though). Again, please keep an eye out for more stuff. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it.

2. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Masters of the Universe Classics:

Hordak (sealed) $35 + shipping (or best offer)