Sponsor Update: BigBadToyStore Newsletter 11-15-07

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    Sponsor update!

2. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    That's funny! $150 for a Voltron set that clogged the hell out of shelves for so long that even TRU eventually put them on clearance.

I always knew I should have gotten a few sets when I had the chance.

3. Golgo-013

Golgo-013 The Professional

Wow, only been out a month and they put the RAH Boba Fett up for sale at $129.

Gee I sure am glad I paid full price ($169) for it on BBTS preorder. Thanks again for screwing me on the preorder BBTS. That's the 5th time I've bought a new item from them and they put it on sale a month later. Guess I won't preordering from them anymore.

4. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    That's not so bad ... the Anniversary Gold Lightan Set in wooden box is discounted at $150, and it was originally over $270 ... which is the preorder price I paid.

That's not their fault though. I was willing to pay that price because I didn't want to miss out on the boxset ... how was I suppose to know that BBTS would end up with an overstock of that item?

Sadly, that's the game we collectors play. It's not the store screwing us over.

-airfox

5. KingForm

KingForm Banned

bah, thats a great price on those JBW2007 toys, too bad I only want half of them in the set. Anybody wanna go half and half?