*SPOILERS* Possible Identity of Second Assassination Party in ARMADA

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by ahunmaster, Apr 14, 2012.

1. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    SPOILERS-SPOILERS*SPOILERS spoilers:::SPOILERS!!!!

In the new episode GRILL, there is talk of why the Autobots haven't taken out Megatron yet by US gov. officials. They obviously want the guy dead ASAP and they have been informed of infighting and traitors within the inner circle of the Decepticons.

And in next week's episode promo, Optimus Prime is heard saying (might not be word-for-word) "We are witnessing the launch of a mission to terminate Megatron".

Now while it may be referring to Airachnid and her Insecticon Army, I suddenly thought of something. The episode description for ARMADA states that there are two attempts on Megatron's life. Considering the other possibilities for the 2nd party (1st is obviously Airachnid), Starscream and MECH don't seem as likely considering the former can't transform and the latter are busy putting their leader into Breakdown's body to think of taking the powerful and resourceful Decepticons out.

That leaves one possibility considering what was said today and in the promo: What if the Autobots were ordered to terminate Megatron by the US government?

The government is obviously frazzled by Nemesis Prime and the threat of MECH. And after just being told of all the infighting the Decepticons are having, I wouldn't be surprised if the Autobots were told to get rid of them the first chance they get so they can focus on the other more threatening group to the US: MECH.

Now this is just my thoughts on what I've heard tonight: I would love to hear everyone's thoughts about this or who they think the 2nd assassination party is.

2. TheMrmaster21

TheMrmaster21 I will swallow your soul.

Hate to be one of those fans that link Bulkhead to everything, but since Bulkhead was the only one we saw who was on the Nemesis, maybe Bulkhead is the second one.

3. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

I assumed the other party would be Starscream, for some reason.

4. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    I remember seeing seeing bulkhead jumping inside the nemisis so i'm just guessing its him but I'm not sure Lol

5. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    I distinctly remember the synopsis being "Bulkhead is trapped on the Nemesis amid dual attempts", or something like that. Doesn't sound like he's an assassin to me.

6. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    i've learned not to listen to tfp episode descriptions Lol. Usually to hide a larger plot thy give simplified versions episode descriptions. we thought originally it was gonna be bulkhead on the nemisis episode instead its a bulkhead on the nemisis while nemisis being attacked by insecticons an airachnid. But meanwhile I wanna see A damn soundwave vs a insecticon fight >:L you can't tell me all those insecticons an soundwave is inside chilling. >:3 can't wait

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I hope it is the Autobots. I think with so many people trying to kill him, he has to die. It would be awesome to see Dreading take over and try to lead the Cons to a path of honor, only to have them kick him out and bring back Starscream.

But I'm certain Hasbro and the TFP makers are too scared to kill off Megatron.

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yeah, but Bulkhead is trapped on the ship during two attempts on Megatron's life.

It implies Bulkhead doesn't mean to be there or he's there while two others are trying to get Megatron.

9. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    here is a thought. what if Mech has already gotten Silas into Breakdown and the NEW Breakdown is confronted by Bulkhead at some point and Breakdown, I mean Silas escapes to the Nemesis but not before Bulk gets through the ground bridge too? This could be who the 2nd assassin (Breakdown/Silas) may be and how Bulk gets trapped there as well. And while Megatron is dealing with these 2 ripping apart the ship, Arachnid takes advantage and also tries her luck at taking Megs out.

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    True, it still does on MSN, but I found a better one on my DVR. :lol 

Bulkhead gets caught on an enemy warship and lands in harm's way when OTHERS try to kill Megatron!!

So..I don't think Bulk is one of the assassins, but caught in the middle of the whole shebang! :D 
    Of course, why the heck he's on there to begin with..alone...could he be after the hammer????

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Exactly right. Whoever launches the second attempt, it isn't Bulk.

Unless... "And now, Michael Bay brings you... a very special episode of Transformers Prime."

12. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

We all know Megatron will be resurrected in TF4 and this series isn't doing that so Megatron just won't die.