*Spoilers* My Thoughts On The Campaign

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BooyakaDragon, Aug 22, 2012.

1. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    Okay, I got FOC earlier today, and went on a marathon to get this game DONE! I completed it about 4 hours ago, it took me 7-9 hours to beat.

Bumblebee Level: Pretty neat tutorial, thought it was good for what it is.

Optimus Prime I: Now this is where we REALLY get into it! The debut of Metroplex and nice to see a change in Warpath's attitude.

Optimus Prime II: I don't agree with Optimus getting 2 levels to himself (Wanted Wheeljack tohave one) but overall, it's a neat level and a good introduction to Air Strikes.

Cliffjumper: Oh boy, and I thought the Jetfire level from WFC was annoying lol.

Jazz: Definitely better than the Cliffjumper level lol Pretty fun, I also forgot to mention how awesome the voices were.

Vortex: Pretty good, but short/

Swindle I: It literally takes only 5 minutes to do this level lol. It's shorter than Bumblebees.

Swindle/Bruticus: Very fun level, too short IMO

Megatron Returns: Playing as Soundwave for 5 minutes was okay i guess :p  The level is pretty much a boss fight.

Megatron II: Very meh, IMO.The Megatron/Optimus "work together scene" was really epic. Trypticon being turned into a space ship was kinda funny.

Starscream: Good to see Starscream is rogue as usual. Pretty entertaining level

Grimlock: Longest level in the game, pretty fun too. Cool to see a not TOO stupid Grimlock.

Final Battle: A pretty unique level seeing as you can play as 6 different characters in this. I was pretty disappointed that you have 2 endings that are EXACTLY the same! Whatever, still an amazing campaign

Credits: Epic "You got the touch" remix.

Rating: 8.5/10

2. Gravemind 95

Gravemind 95 Wrecker

I felt the same exact way lol
    But I was cunfused about what happened to Grimlock at the end?

3. Tarngold

Tarngold Knight of Braves

News Credits:
    All i can say is i shed a man tear for Metroplex in the cutscene after mission 12, they wrote him very well.

4. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    last level was so epic. sigh cliffhanger
    grims was the longest. yeay swoop
    jazz's level was scary :D 
    all chapters should have combined with anther, for example have both of optimus' chapters combined, jazz and cliff combined, and swindle and bruticus combined (and so on).
    and it would be nice having blast off, onslaught, and brawl levels

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I hate the ending. It's sad and mean and cruel and requires a third game :D 

6. Master Zarak

Master Zarak Emperor of Destruction

Ebay:
    I just beat Level 2...took me 1.5 hrs to do it. I did die a bunch of times (the AI is noticeably better in than in WFC). But I spent much of my time exploring every nook and cranny and simply taking in the detailed scenery. The levels are much more expansive than WFC too. I hope the later stages are all like this.

7. Biofan813

Biofan813 Biofan813

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This^ very much this.

High moon you had better be working on the third game right now!