**Spoilers** Master Fwiffo's Hypothetical Plot Based on Leaks

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Master Fwiffo, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Ok, now that TF2 has wrapped, I feel I can make this post. This is just really guesswork. But it's good guesswork, so take a gander, and beware of potential spoilers.

The Movie will start out following Sam to college. Sam is anxious about his move, and Bumblebee is likely frustrated that he has to sit around as a car all the time, and he can't 'be himself' around his best buddy Sam. Couple hinjinx with BB almost getting 'caught' as a robot ensue. Sam meets his new room mate, they become friends, he keeps up with Mikaela, ect.

Then Sam starts to go a little nutso. The problem is compounded when this gal named 'Alice' starts cozing up to him. Sam still loves Mikaela, but she's far away, and darnit, Alice is hot.

Things come to a head when Soundwave, as a satalite, launches down Ravage to start some trouble. Ravage attacks the school, and Sam gets out barely in one peice. He turns to Alice for comfort - and thanks for saving him - and BAM! Alice is a robot! Holy crap!

Alice and Ravage are defeated, but Sam's raving of 'This gal is a robot, and there's a giant cat after me!' land him in the nuthouse. Bumblebee and Sam's roomy run to find the other Autobots. Prime becomes convinced something regarding an old Cybertronian legend centered around 'The Fallen' is going on.

The Autobots bust Sam out of jail, just in time for Starscream to show up and start causing havoc. Sam spouts a lot of his crazy nonsense to Prime, who figures out from it that the Fallen is on Earth. Thus begins the worldwide search. They meet up with Simons and Lennox and Tyrese, and the search is on.

They end up in the Smithsonian, where they find Jetfire, a Decepticon rouge who's been hidden there for some time. Optimus manages to convince Jetfire that the Fallen is the bigger threat, and Jetfire agrees, joining with him.

Meanwhile, two other factions of Cons are on the move. Screamer's caught wind of this whole Fallen thing, and wants the Fallen on his side. Meanwhile, Soundwave is busy trying to bring Megatron back to life.

The search leads them to Paris, and then to China, picking up Bots along the way. Barricade, under Starscream's orders, sets up an Ambush in China, and a big ol fight breaks out. Simons is killed in the battle, and people start to realize things are serious.

It all heads into Egypt, where the Fallen is buried. Everybody - Starscream, the newly revived Megatron, and Optimus and Co all head there and a great big fight to finish breaks out, when the Fallen wakes up, and everybody now has to deal with it.

So, that's my hypothetical plotline. We have evidence for all the locations. Other Autobots and Decepticons will show up along the way - first 'The Twins', then Sideswipe, then Arcee, each picked up different locations, and the order of what's going on comes more-or-less from who's been seen at what sets. I figure Egypt is the final battle beause A) We saw a big frikken scene going on there that's definitely final battle material (Including burned Shia), and also because it was kept the most under-wraps. It'll probably also be easier to throw more bots into that fight as well, without a cityscape to worry about interacting with (DEVESTATOR).

So, what do you guys think of my guesswork?

2. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    I actually REALLY like that. Makes sense too.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Good work. Sounds like a movie I'd like to see.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I LOVE IT!!! Even though all of its just mainly random thoughts, its good, good job!!!!
    :bay :bay :bay 

5. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Everything is great except from ''The Fallen'' character.

6. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i like it
    i wonder what orci's opinion on it will be

7. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Two points to make:

* We know that chronologically the Bethlehem / China stuff occurs very early on in the film - this was mentioned both in a news article and also the leaked call sheets have the scenes there labeled as very early on, with the Smithsonian stuff a bit later.

My best guess in terms of ordering is:

China (Bethlehem) -> College -> "Jail" -> Simmons Meat Shop -> Smithsonian -> ??? France -> ??? -> Boneyard -> ??? -> Egypt.

*Sam going nutso seems to be caused by his contact with an artifact (this artifact is mentioned again at the Smithsonian). The general rumour is that he's babbling about the return of the Fallen.

8. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Nice guesswork, Fwiff. The movie, no matter how close your guesses are, should be 100% :bay 

9. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like it...... :bay 

10. cornpone

cornpone Lobot&me

Sounds good. I hope Soundwave has a large part in the plot. Also, although we know there's a big sand fight, I'm hopeful it starts there and continues somewhere else, only because I feel sand fighting was done enough in the first film. I'd like to see in-air or under-water or in a forest...just something different. So if Alice is a pretender, and the bot inside is the one pictured attacking a windshield, does that make her/it Rumble or a re-built Frenzy?

11. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

THAT'S SO CRAZY , IT IS LOGICAL !!! Well plotted I say........ even for a theory !!!!

12. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

This just in! Master fwiffo to do tf3!

13. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    Ha! :D 

Be careful what you wish for!

'Transformers 3: G1 Sucks and Armada Kicks Butt' :p 

14. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very good job piecing all that together. Sounds very plausible to me. Should be neat comparing this to the final film when it comes out next year. Again nice work. :thumb 

15. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    NO! :p 

I have to admit, this is one helluva theory, Fwiffo. Kinda makes me wish that YOU were the writer for this movie.

But Orci's doing an okay job.

16. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

17. crucifixion

crucifixion Member

Sounds good putting it all together, at the end of the day, you have to remember this is a Bay movie, which means its a Hollywood blockbuster and in these situations, you have to always use the KISS mindset. Keep It Simple Stupid. Whichmeans, the Fallen is not a new character that no one really knows about. What happend in TF1? Megatron is defeated and falls into the ocean. TF2? Revenge of the Fallen. The Fallen is Megatron and the havoc he creates. Think of it like Star Wars. It went New Hope, then the middle movie Empire Strikes Back, then in the third, the good guys get their win. So TF2 Megatron will reign supreme and in TF3, Prime and co will defeat all and end the war.

No time to introduce a character called the Fallen. 90% of the normal fans (e.g., the ones not visiting boards like this) have no idea that there was a Fallen character or anything like that, so you have to really keep it simple when it comes to these types of Hollywood movies.

18. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    pretty cool idea, though i think they ought to hide Alice's identity ore towards the end-she tags along with Sam (making Mikaela jealous) and constantly feeds the Decepticons info on the autobot plans. also, when we see the picture of the puppet thing attacking the car, who was supposed to be in it? was it Sam or Mikaela?