(Spoilers) Is Galvatron..?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JetFormers, Jun 29, 2014.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    I might be over thinking, or the movie was just moving to fast during this scene.

Is there any particular reason why Galvatron fled the scene when Lockdown arrived and shot down Optimus? Galvatron at this time as we all know seem to have gain sentience and life during the small brawl with prime. So would there be any reason why Galvatron wouldn't want to confront Lockdown and make some sort of deal with him instead of leaving the scene? Did he knew Lockdown was this "big bad of all transformers?"

Or... Like I said was I just over thinking, and he followed KSI commands to continues on working on his army towards the end.

2. Transmetal

Transmetal Well-Known Member

Wasn't he still being controlled by the humans then?

3. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

Honestly, I just thought he was smart enough to cut and run. His army was beaten with Optimus and his new Dinobots. Best to live and fight another day.

Edit: My bad! Wrong scene.

4. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    You literally just answered your own question...

5. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk YEET

News Credits:
    He's playing them. He wants KSI to think they're still in control.

6. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    I guess... I just find it a bit odd that they never really interacted with each other even towards the end, but I gues that's wishful thinking.

7. Magnahide

Magnahide Maximal Commander

KSI/the Government pulled him out of the fight. He wasn't really concerned with Lockdown. Besides, Lockdown was there to take Prime away from the Earth, which is perfect for Galvatron to succeed. He still had a plan to awaken the new Decepticons, so he just made KSI think he was malfunctioning rather than sentient until he got what he wanted.

8. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

He didn't have his army yet. He could have revealed himself and ditched KSI to deal with Lockdown instead.

But....really Lockdown already had Optimus. Galvatron would have nothing. It's not like he can bargain or convince him in any way. I mean Lockdown.....

Isn't loyal the Decepticon cause. Expecting Lockdown to fall in because he's Megatron isn't going to happen.

Has no interest in the restoration of Cybertron.

Has no interest in conquering earth. He's got nothing against humanity. They can live their short little lives doing whatever, he doesn't care, he's leaving earth as soon as he's got Prime. Galvatron offering to side with him and attack the humans and rule earth would get refused.

Isn't even loyal to his own species. He was perfectly willing to assist humans and hunt and kill his own kind to get what he wanted. Trying to get Lockdown to help him just because their both Cybertronian's isn't happening.

So what exactly could Galvatron do? He's got nothing. Better to make his own army than try to get a rogue like Lockdown involved.