<SPOILERS> I just read the comic adaptation of DOTM

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by hound88, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hound88

hound88 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I just saw the first 2 books of the comic adaptation of DOTM. Actually I didnt see every frame, there seems to be a lot of human scenes in it, the robot scenes were quite short.

In the first book, we see the Autobot sports cars come to a military compound and mirage suddenly appears to the humans and threatening them with a phrase like "if you dont want to die, you'd do as we say" (may have misquoted, as I read it quickly to avoid the comic store guy telling me that i can browse but not read in his shop). Sorry I was quite surprised to see that frame! THen Sideswipe told Mirage to "take it easy".

Then Prime goes to the moon to get Sentinel's body. THey bring it back to earth in a lab, and when Prime revives Sentinel, suddenly Sentinel punches Optimus when he awoke. Optimus crashes thru the window of the lab and told Sentinel to take it easy and that he's safe with friends.
    Then the 2 primes drives to a place and Optimus wanted to pass the Matrix to Sentinel but Sentinel says he cannot lead in a world he doensn't know, and that Optimus should be Sentinel's teacher now, in this world.

There's a page of Megatron in truck mode in Africa and he comes to a group of Elephants, and he challenges them because they are blocking his road, and then he blasts them.

Then there's lots of Sam and Carly pages. boring boring. In one page Sam attacks Laserbeak with an ax. Not clear if it killed Laserbeak or not. The graphic was not good.

Then in book 2, we see the Autobot cars coming to a compound and they start firing missiles. Bumblebee almost got hit by a missle and he does some somersault transformation and back into vehicle mode again to put Sam safely back in.

Then a few pages later, Ironhide walks with Sentinel and suddenly Sentinel blasts Ironhide's face (the same side that Megatron got blasted), and that's the end of book #2.

Overall, not much action in the comic, or should i say they compressed the fight scenes and deleted some of the scenes we would see in the movie.

2. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Carly looks a lot cuter in the comic than she does in the actual movie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.