----SPOILERS--- Conclusions from the trailer.----SPOILERS----

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Albershide, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Twins are in the trailer, but that doesn't mean they'll be in the movie too. I'm pretty sure that they'll be removed from that shot.

[​IMG]

Hello Wheeljack (the blue Mercedes/Einstein bot).

[​IMG]

The Dreads and the Space Bridge.

[​IMG]

Sorry Nelson but these are markers, not Ospreys. Maybe they are meant to be replaced by Ospreys but for now they are markers. There are at least five (only 3 visible here) on one straight line. I hope this will be fixed.

[​IMG]

Shockwave stepping over The Driller's dead body.

[​IMG]

Still not a single broken street lamp.

[​IMG]

I don't know if this is Omega Supreme or just a regular shuttle, but it's been built by some of the Autobots. And I believe this shot is in the end of the movie. I think all of the survived Autobots board the shuttle and leave the Earth for good. Remember the movie has a definite end.

[​IMG]

This is the same scene as the previous one (look at Shia's shirt). Shia is all cleaned up, Simmons is fixed and he is saying goodbye to Optimus. Definitely the end of the movie. And I don't know but I get the feeling that Carly dies at the end. Look how devastated is Shia.

[​IMG]

This will be very dark and emotional movie. A great end of a great franchise. Thank you Michael for devoting the last 7 years for this.

2. Mr Happy Squid

Mr Happy Squid Well-Known Member

Any chance of postinf here? I'm not registered on SFTE and cant see anything :( 

3. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Done.

4. Nightmare966

Nightmare966 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I also believe Carly will die at the end. Mainly, because she isn't in that scene.

5. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

I don't think she dies. Didn't she say something in an interview about wanting to do another transformers movie. I could be wrong. But if she wants to do another one, then that means her character does die.

6. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sams spent years living with the Autobots. Why wouldn't he be sad to see them go, for better or for worse. Especially Bumblebee. I'm more surprised, if this IS the end of the film, that Lennox/Epps aren't there, as they were closer to them than Simmons was.

7. Soundwavedotm

Soundwavedotm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I reckon the ship behind is the ark! With a shuttle attached to help take them
    Into space and I reckon the ark is omega supreme! We need a big autobot to stomp on some cons! Besides rotf had devastator and dotm has got dweller.......bring on the autobots last hope omega supreme! It would be epic!!!

8. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    I really don't think carly will die and I don't think that the shuttle scene is the last scene. I think that scene takes place somewhere in the middle of the movie where the autobots are being forced to leave. We've seen a scene where a reporter states that that Congress has chosen to exile the autobots from US soil.

'CNN Reporter': Congress exiles Autobots

So they are probably using the suped-up shuttle to get off earth.Thats why prime says that line about the humans having lost faith in them. Surely he wouldn't say that at the end of the movie after the autobots presumably save the day.I feel like the autobots are gonna get ready to leave but then the decepticons invade and they decide to stay.

Also, filming at Nasa had prime with his trailer. In the movie trailer we see him pretty much discarding it during the chicago battle. So it would probably mean that the nasa scene takes place before it.

Edit: To add another thing. Usually at the end of the movies, shia still has healing cuts and bruises. In this shot, he doesn't seem to be worn down at all. And as for simmons, I think he gets injured earlier on in the film, explaining why he's in the wheelchair

9. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

I think that the part with prime, sam and simmons is not the end, maybe the middle part (somebody has to search Sentinel in the moon I think...)

10. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I agree with others in saying that I don't think that scene with Optimus leaving is at the end of the movie. Look at Sam, he doesn't have a single bump or scrape on him.

11. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it looks like the Twins are back...

[​IMG]

12. BAMC18

BAMC18 Well-Known Member

I think in that part when optimus is standing next to the shuttle it is when the autobots are asked to leave, thats why he says you may lose faith in us.... And a think they come back and help at the final battle and that's where optimus flies in and kills a ton of 'cons

13. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Add me to the "It's half way through the movie" group. It's really such a dumb cop out to, after ALL THAT, just have the Autobots leave. No, it'll be half way through the movie and they will be back. Sam looks devastated because his friends are leaving them and he knows that the Cons are still on Earth.

14. Dabbido

Dabbido Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That CNN Reporter thing makes it clear theyre asked to leave, so that is probably the scene with the space shuttle. So I guess its either:

A) They go to the moon to revive sentinel and co.

B) They see trouble before leaving and decide to stay

c) They go and return in the middle of the battle.

15. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    I think it is likely c. They prepare to leave, end up on the moon, find Sentinel, and return with a vengeance.

16. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    Here is what I think. The Autobots are forced of the planet before the ending. Notice how Prime says the battle is your own. Makes me think they are forced off. But I am not sure. But I highly doubt Carly will die.

17. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:

my thinking is the decepticons take the forms as cars, like the dreads and cause havok on earth, causing the humans to think they are autobots led by prime, then they make the autobots go home, blue light hits the sky, shit hits the fan, autobots come back to save the day

18. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Yup, now I think the einstein bot is Wheeljack

19. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

the eistein bot looks like skids and mudflaps grandpa. I mean he's so short and stubby

20. brains

brains Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sam also kills Starscream on the building with the sticky bomb that Brains gives him. He probably blinds him with the grappling hook and then sticks the bomb on him.