[Spoilers] Another movie scene shooting report

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Nevermore, Jun 16, 2006.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

it's a transformers live action movie, i dont give a rats ass if they all have accents like cybertron, let alon any cheesy dialogue. WTF is wrong with people? we're getting a live action transformers movie. just be happy someone out there heard us for the last 20 years.
    give the damn thing a chance.

your all bitching over 40-50 seconds of paraphradsed dialogue

geeez

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Am I missing something? Why is everyone automatically believing this guy?

3. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Am I missing sometihng, or sinc when did it matter what a few whiny fanboys think anyway?

We'll see how much money it make....

4. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Never saw what hit 'em!

All I have to say, is I'll just wait to see it in the theatre to make my mind on it.

No use in freaking out on some script leaks, or scene spoilers.

Wjen the whole thing is out of the box, we'll know for sure.

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    now all we need is devastator saying "i'm the devastator, bitch!".

6. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Folks:

With all these shootings on the set, I'm surprised they can find actors willing to make this movie...

:) 

7. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Odd. I read through the comments before I read through the article itself. People say I am negative, but I don’t see the negative reaction for this article. I had images of Rad/Carlos or Kicker or the annoying Cybertron brats, but these kids are college age. Now, I’d estimate that Rad/Carlos or Kicker or any of the Cybertron brats are probably in their early teens (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, etc). The kids talked about in the article are older since I guess they must have already graduated college and been working for a while. I graduted a few years back and have been working for about 3 years myself, and I am 27! I don’t think I am that young, and I would guess that these “genius kids” are probably somewhere in their early, mid, or late 20s.

The dialogue isn’t that bad, either. It doesn’t sound cheesy to me since that’s how a lot of us talk in real life. I was imagining little kids running around saying neato or shazam or something. These guys just talk like how a lot of my 20 something friends talk. Like, for real, dude.

The sergeant Keller line was somewhat un-original. Honestly, though, other than the god-speed part (which borders on cheese), it wasn’t a bad way to introduce the plot to the audience. Anyways, all of it was paraphrased. And of course, a lot of it depends on HOW you say it as much as WHAT you say. Give a line from Beavis and Butthead to Patrick Stewart or Sean Connery and it might sound somewhat intelligent.