SPOILERS Abound, TF3 Speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brutus, May 20, 2009.

1. Finchfan000

Finchfan000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree. I wouldn't mind Unicron, but lets make him realistic.

2. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    That's my thing. Something the size of a planet can't actually come down onto this planet and interact with us -- granted such interaction would be threatening -- in a meaningful way.

3. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Unicron is so much a part of the TF mythology I don't see why they WOULDN'T tap him. Especially since they are fleshing out the allspark with 'mythology' characters like the fallen and the TF race origins.

If you are gonna get into the origins, then it makes sense to get into the apocalyptic end of the race, IE: god of death.

I would love for them to touch on the multiverse idea and show how Unicron is hunting Primus's life force throughout all the fabric of space and time but I know they will never do it. THey could have Unicron destroying a dead abandon cybertron and finding that Primus's essence isn't there anymore and then coming to earth. THey could even have flashbacks of CGI TFs from other series as a fanwank.

4. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Please no Unicron. =/

5. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Yes to unicron!

Just i dunno why the 2nd movie isnt out yet that were trying to predict the 3rd lol
    all we know is stuff basically from a novel...and dunno if its credable source material... lets wait for ROTF to come out hen we can start debunkin the third

but i like that idea for how to depict unicron nkelsch its sound like a good story and sounds believable a slightly scalled down unicron would work as well!

6. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

Count me in with the crowd that wants Shockwave as the main villain in TF3.

In which case, I wouldn't mind seeing them using 'War and Peace' as a template.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Please no Unicron. Keep that waste of plot away from Transformers for a while. (i.e., forever)

I hope TF3 follows TF2 in staying with the plot of the last movie, but expanding on it.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I like to see Ratbat created Predacons,Blaster,Wreak-Gar,Headmasters, & Dinobots.

9. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    I can't say I like the notion of introducing Headmasters. It always made the TFs seem less likely personalities in their own right to me. It always looked like a human was "driving" them in robot mode, making them nothing more than mecha/zords/something. Making the TFs dependent on a Powermaster in order transform also struck me the same way. They aren't autonomous, self-controlled beings anymore and it detracts from them. I know it's meant to be a symbiosis, but it seems false and hollow to me. Targetmasters, however, I have no problem with. Though they should just be smaller robots with weapon alt modes, not people in robo-suits as with "The Rebirth".

10. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the idea of Shockwave being in the 3rd movie, but not really Unicron. It would be interesting if they include the Quintessons.

11. Vizer

Vizer Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Eh, after The Fallen and Megatron I really hope Shockwave isn't the "main villian." I don't mind him being Megatron's right hand bot, but he shouldn't be the main villian.

12. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

This thread was originally intended to be a Shockwave for TF3 villain thread, but got turned into another Unicron thread.

More posters with ideas on Shockwave please!

13. cnic

cnic Decepticon

This is my take on the topic.They have Megs and Starscream retreat/ get the F out of there at the end of ROTF, and go out into space to regroup and call for back up/ reinforcements.Then in the beginning of TF3,have Shockwave shown on Cyberton,or another planet, for that matter, rallying the troops and heading for Earth. Thenthis will explain why he is on Earth and he can be a major player in the thrid movie.They could even have a little drama thrown in with Soundwave and Shockwave vying for Megatrons attention.Maybe even touch on Starscream trying to overthrow Megs too.