Spoiler Warning concerning future Relic Hunt

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Sep 15, 2012.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

So I was reading episode descriptions of the next few episodes and when did Prime turn into Cybertron. It seems the next few relic hunt episodes are for Omega Keys. They're not calling them Cyber Keys but they're Keys, to the Omega Lock so Prime is now ripping off the plot of Transformers Cybertron, what the hell? Are the keys going to start unlocking hidden features on these guys too?

Of course in Cybertron the keys were all hidden on different planets and I think in Prime they're just all going to be on Earth. This seems to indicate that Primus will be showing up at the end of the season so where are they even going with this. The show is suddenly becoming very boring again because there is no interesting way to tell the plot to Cybertron in this series. It wasn't even that interesting to begin with and there's no way to make it any better than what it was.

I am very worried when a series starts taking plot ideas from the Unicron Trilogy. Doesn't anyone at Hasbro know how much people hate that Continuity? At least it's Cyber Keys and not Mini-cons, I'd be even more worried if they started taking plot ideas from Armada. At least Cybertron was actually decent as a stand alone cartoon, Armada doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

So how do you feel about the Cyber/Omega Keys being introduced into Prime?

I'm sure this topic will be very popular for about a week and then loose interest until we actually see how it plays out. I'm not expecting much for the next few episodes so at least I won't be disappointed when my expectations are non existent.

2. Yaujta

Yaujta Broken. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Who's to say they have any kind of relation to the Cybertron series? Just because they're keys doesn't mean it's Cybertron re-visited or that Primus will show up anywhere.
    Jumping the gun over little descriptive blurbs online is silly.

3. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Jumping to conclusions there are many things in transformers they can relate to for example it could be related to a key in transformers war for cybertron that is also called the omega key and when used it awakens omega superme (who is the only who can open the doors to the core of cybertron)

I doubt it will be anything related to any continuity

4. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Because I love Cybertron, and the Unicron Trilogy, I'll love anything from that continuity showing up

But I doubt they're Cyber Keys

5. battlefudge

battlefudge Well-Known Member

I have no love for the trilogy, but that doesn't mean they don't have some good things in them, a piece of gold in a pile of poo is still gold. Lets wait and see what they do with the plot device before judging it.

6. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

I'd like the relic to be mysterious for now, but it could be a part for the Star Saber... Which might be coming into the series.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it's cool to homage things other than G1 and BW y'know, much more happened in 30 years of franchise.

8. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Blasphemy! Only G1 must ever be homaged and nothing more for it is the single greatest show ever made and the pinacle of humanity! Nothing humans ever made or will ever make will ever be as good the the god sent that is G1!

9. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    hmm..prime has homaged alot of series from the past so I wouldn't be suprised

10. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Best to see what the keys do before jumping to conclusions.

I also have to disagree. The show doing great. Me and all my four boys love it. I look forward to each froday and watching it with them and seeing them play with the toys and replaying the episodes with those figures.

I think Prime is doing great and I'm super curious to see the direction it goes in. I hope it keeps adding on instead of radical changes.

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't judge an episode before you watch, that's all I'm going to write.

12. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I agree. People can be so stupid about that. "New Recruit" was a good example of that.

13. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

This^

Jumping to conclusions is so not a good thing and often wrong.

14. 1984forever

1984forever Banned

But nothing really of note.

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

They're not just keys, they're four Omega Keys which is obviously directly related to the 4 Cyber Keys used in the Omega Lock.

See above. And I actually forgot about WfC till you mentioned it but the Omega Key didn't wake up Omega Supreme, he WAS the Omega Key. And being that he was used to unlock the core to Cybertron it's still kind of a very loose reference to Transformers Cybertron except there's only one key and it's a character rather than a power up device.

Anyway, if the 4 keys turn out to be Omega Supreme, Omega Sentinel, and two other Omega characters then that would be awesome.

I'm not judging an episode I haven't watched. I'm merely stating speculation based on episode descriptions I've read. Not the same thing.

Judging an episode, I'd be saying the episode sucks and never bother to actually watch it.

Speculation, I'm just saying I'm not excited for the episode but I'm still going to watch it. I judge after.

By the way, it's not even just one episode. The next 4 episodes are about the Omega Keys.