SPOILER THREAD for those who watched Predacons Rising

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by User_93049, Sep 14, 2013.

1. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your kid has good tastes :D 

2. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Um... because Armada is HORRIBLE and makes no sense. I always knew Armada was so bad even children couldn't stand to watch it. Don't tell me you actually LIKE that show. Listen to your 5 year old, he/she (you never said son or daughter so I'm not going to assume) knows what they're talking about.

3. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

They really should have just stuck to the 16 episode season on-air format and not released Episodes 66 - 68 as a Film. And above all else do not release the Series finale 2 months before the release of the 3rd season Box Set release... Because once you watch the finale/Film why would you want to buy the 3rd season?

4. CKSpawn

CKSpawn 666 The Beastformer

I don't care if they do a remake of BW but put it in the Prime format. Just git reed of the filler. I mean a whole episode of Rinox has gas that is just utter crap of TMI. What I want to see is BW II and BW Neo and come out with toys like BW, not two to four caracters at a time like every six mounths. It has gotten so bad that I'm looking up Arm Microns to put on my constructabots. Thouse are Minicons and yet people are charging 20 bucks for five of them and a good number of them are utter crap. I'm sorry if I'm rambling on but I miss the days when they had there own row There where so many. sorry

5. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The two arms micron 5 packs ,autobots and deceptions, are going for like 3 bucks on amazon Japan. I bought 100 (50 of each ) to give out at Christmas ( trying to get the kids here in Japan interested in transformers , so they can play with my 5 year old . Very few kids I have met play with tfs here In Japan and so I don't want my boy to feel left out as he loves tfs )

6. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    something just occurred to me and it's not the obvious.

Doesn't Unicron/Megatron sort of resemble that unicron toy that combines with Gaia Unicron? I mean I know that they aren't exactlly the same but am I the only one who sees the resemblence?
    [​IMG]

7. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    The head shoulders and chest do. The feet also. The arm could work-just pretend he has his weapon out.

if you had the guts to chop off all the extra kibble, then sure it would work.

8. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Good luck. From what I've heard, Transformers are only popular with adult collectors in Japan. Kids have long since moved onto Beyblade, TCGs and Sentai being the first and foremost interest.

I'm sorry your son is going through that, I hope he can make some friends, or at least likeminded friends.

I see it, barely, but I see it. TakaraTomy almost spoiled the whole damn thing and we didn't even know it. Hasbro for sure did.

9. Anti Theon

Anti Theon Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Making up a character that espouses values? Easy.

Making up a character that espouses values that is actually effective (especially with kids)? Really damned hard.

I don't know if you remember those vintage G.I. Joe shorts that always ended with "And Knowing is Half the Battle," but they had all the moral authority of Daffy Duck. Truly mock-worthy.

10. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Thoughts ;

1) I bet Unicron-Megs never gets a 'New mould' toy.
    2) Knockout is great and he's right Starscream is rude.
    3) I wonder if they had decided to make a direct sequel if Ultra Magnus is due a major design upgrade.
    4) The Zombie Preds look more like Skystalker/Sky Lynx's toy than the actual character does in the show.
    5) Couple of dubious plot aspects with regards to Shockwave and Starscream.
    6) Why is there a random Most wanted like Bumblebee repaint in the Predacons rising line when they simply needed a FE or RID Bumblebee in black and a Smokescreen in blue to complement the dragons best.
    7) I think someone making the show had lost all interest in Bulkhead and to some degree Arcee... Thought I do enjoy Ratchet and Arcee's Body Language a lot.

It now seems all the more bizarre that there's such a huge disconnect between the toyline and the TV show - Sharkticon Megatron - what was that all about !!!

I do feel we missed out on not getting to know Grimwing, Skystalker, Laserback etc...

11. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm wondering...why Megs/Unicron ordered the Terrorcon Predacons to destroy primus with their "Dragon fire". I didn't think cybertronians knew about Dragons. Remember Wheeljack and Bulkhead asked Miko "What's a Dragon?"

Perhaps Unicron is a little more intelligent than the wreckers

12. Anti Theon

I suspect a slumbering God can absorb the content of radio and TV broadcasts.

I can only imagine what he made of "I Love Lucy."

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

"THEY TOO SHALL KNOW MY WRATHFUL HAND."

:lol 

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Lucy! you got some 'splainin' to do!

15. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    Airachnid? What the fuck? They just forgot about her

16. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

e_o

17. Anti Theon

What next? Complain about not knowing how things worked out for Jack with his drive-thru-girlfriend.

Airachnid is the living vampire queen of a moon full of undead insect robots zombies. That isn't enough for you?

The only final answer would be to kill her outright, but somehow I'm betting you'd be even more upset over that.

18. Snaptrap

Snaptrap Field Commander

I bet Jack asked Sierra out shortly after the Autobots left for Cybertron.

19. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Sometimes I wonder if this fanbase thinks killing off a character is the only way to end their part in the story. O.O

20. Anti Theon

Usually it's fans of a specific character whining because their fave didn't get face time -- never mind that shoe-horning them into the story would weaken the plot.

When you kill off their fave and they whine even more. That may not be the case this time (hell, there are probably Airachnid-haters out there who wanted to see her die terribly in some lame attempt to feed on the Unicron-powered-Megatron) but more often than not it is.

Character fans are like that. For example, there are Soundwave fans who are cranking out third rate fanfic about his escape at this very moment not because they came up with a good story, but because every moment that he's locked away is for them torture. I've glanced a few -- and it's really b-a-a-a-d.

(You keep hours as screwy as my own, EnergonWaffles.)