(Spoiler!) Starscream speculation thread.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tkemert20, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey guys, after hearing about Starscream's supposed death (
    Hardcore Eddie killing him
    ), many people thought it was untrue, and an awful way for him to die. In this thread, I want to hear your ideas to make that scene bearable, like having
    another bot weaken Starscream, and Eddie delivering the final shot
    , etc.

My idea is this:
    The battle is won. Optimus defeats Shockwave and Megatron. He discards his Jet armor, and starts talking to the Autobots, like a victory speech. But then, a raging Starscream swoops down and attacks Optimus, saying that "this is the last time he'll interfere with his plot to rule the Decepticons", or something along those lines. They get in a quick battle, then Optimus grabs him by the throat and holds him in front of him. Hardcore Eddie runs up to him, weapon in hand (Cybertronian or otherwise), and prepares to fire! Optimus then tells Starscream that "he's the last Decepticon, the last step toward freedom". He commands Eddie to fire, Starscream pleads to be let go. The weapon fires, nailing Starscream in the chest. One last blast to the head defeats him, once and for all. Optimus drops Starscream, he falls to the ground, dead.

2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    your idea sounds alittle worse cuz i like starscream! but i guess he has been around long enough to die so.....i think bumblebee and him will face off.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I have no problem with Stascream getting offed by a human, even if it was just a human who "finished him off."

This is Starscream. The guy who practically trademarked being a whiney jerk. A degrading, anticlimactic death to a life of being a total snob and weasel would be perfect.

It'd be better if he just got hit by a stray shot and it killed him. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I like Starscream plenty but he's a bad guy and a pretty slimey one at that. An unflattering death works for him because it would perfectly sum up his life. He's not some noble or misguided warrior of honour seeking a warrior's death, he's a jerk.

Plus, he's going up against the Cole Train.

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I kind of like you're idea. But a personal change I would make is this;

Optimus and Starscream fight for a little while, and then Optimus grabs Starscream by the throat. Starscream pleads for mercy, but as Optimus explains why he shouldn't get it, he frees himself from Primes grasp, before transforming and taking off.

Hardcore Eddie sees him doing so, and takes out some heavy duty weapon ie. an RPG and fires at Starscream. Screamer is hit and goes down crying, before crashing. The Autobots find his crash spot, and Prime shoots him through the face like he did to Demolishor in Revenge of the Fallen.

5. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I know this is more in regards to starscreams rumored killer, bit I would love to see something like how bb took out skyquake in tf prime.

6. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

That rumor was denounced >.> ... anyways , no doubt starscream will die , but not by hardcore eddie.

7. Sideways77

Sideways77 its movie time here come the manbabies

News Credits:

Ha! Not so hardcore now, huh Eddie?

8. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Ironic thread title or is that just me?

9. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why put "Spoiler!" in the title, if you're just going to write the spoiler after it, anyway?

EDIT: Oh good, someone fixed it.

10. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Link please? Never heard it was denounced.

11. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Bay said Lester (The person who plays Eddie) didn't know what he was talking about. Also, I don't expect Lester to know every robot. Hes a newbie actor in the series, He could obviously be mistaking Starscream for one of the protoform drones.

12. brawl 56

brawl 56 Aw..crap!

News Credits:
    Hmm... how would I kill my favourite movie robot design?
    Let me see...
    Spontaneously I would like to see something like this:
    Optimus is almost killing Megatron (Sentinel and the others are battling against Shockwave) and Starscream runs between their fight to stop Optimus (so our Truck-Boy gets k.o. for a while), due to one simple reason: He, the coward, wants to kill Megatron by himself, but Megs got enough power to turn the sheet so Starscream is in danger. Optimus stands up and relieves Starscream from Megatrons-almost-killing-attack, but in the same move he throws Starscream around and our beloved coward kisses the ground. Certainly very hard.
    Starscream rolls onto his back and wants to get up, but Optimus (who still retains Megatron with one arm) places one leg on Starscreams chest and says: "In the end, the coward will lose-" and he'll brake Starscreams neck. Or shoot him in the head/face or something else just to kill him. Then Optimus turns around to face Megatron for the last time.

Here I don't know what to write, but Optimus should continue or finish his sentence, which he began at Starscreams dead.
    Maybe something like "-and the selfish one, too."

That's my idea. Surely not the best or most viewable, but it's rather something classical.

13. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Lester never said anything about killing Starscream. The "Lester is a moron" comment was in response to his claim the budget was 400 million.

14. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Including the Starscream death , and budget price. These both rumors were leaked from Lester's site the same week. Bay said don't trust any information which comes from that site, which has no correlation to the movie.... I can't find the link .

15. Sideways77

Sideways77 its movie time here come the manbabies

News Credits:
    Maybe Starscream will turn good.

Megatron is about to kill Optimus, Starscream comes and soves him away from OP. Megatron says: "Starscream?! My most loyal servent?!" Starscream will say: "I'm tired of being your punching bag! I'm tired of being the bad guy!" Then Megatron will beat Starscream around, OP will come up and impale Megatron from behind, Megatron dies, Optimus asks Starscream if he'd like to join the Autobots, Starscream is about to accept, but dies.

Or an alternate ending.

Prime kills Megatron, Starscream is okay, joins the Autobots, and Optimus gives him Megatron's face as a welcome gift.

16. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Here's an idea.

The massive battle in Chicago takes place, lots and lots of robot-mashing. The Decepticon clones of Brawl, Constructicons, protoforms, etc etc. Starscream is one of the few Decepticons left. The Autobots turn most of their firepower on Starscream. Prime and Ironhide are not present for the time being. Starscream puts up a ferocious fight, fighting Bumblebee, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Ferrari, Mercedes, and possibly the Wreckers. Starscream himself begins battling in melee combat, even against overwhelming odds. The Wreckers begin unleashing their extra firepower on Starscream, and he's getting worn down. Finally, when he's on the ground, crawling for mercy, Hardcore Eddie shows up and stands before him with a big ass gun. Hardcore Eddie plants a bomb on Starscream's back engines, and when he shoots Starscream's engine, he says, "I'm Rick James, BITCH." And Starscream then goes flying to wherever Megatron is. Megatron himself kills Starscream, but not before Starscream deals a nasty blow to Megatron and says something along the lines of, "F*CK YOU MEGATRON!"