SPOILER possibly confirmed !?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Achilles1943, Apr 20, 2017.

1. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, if anyone could blow up Earth it would be Michael Bay.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

So true, guess that is something reserved to the comics as it has happened there a few times.

I do, and even though those horns may be Unicron's, I actually would prefer he's not Earth as I want to see him transform as well as attack other planets. In other words explored to the fullest.

I doubt it too, but yeah, that would be something to see if they went that route. :) 

3. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And that is why this is the last TF movie for Bay lol:p 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The description sounded more like fan speculation than anything. I do think Unicron may be trapped inside Earth and whatnot but I don't think he'll make a debut until TF7.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Unicrons Herald

True, that is why I take it with a grain of salt.

• Like Like x 4
  6. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cade: Alright Mr. Grimlock we need to talk about your Energon addiction problem.
    Grimlock: Me don't have no Energon AddictioN PROBLEM!!
    *Snorts A Ton Of Energon*

• Like Like x 2
  7. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

YouTube (Legacy):
    I know, hence why I said "if it was accurate."

8. Shark

Shark Carcharodon carcharias

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I wonder if that description mentions the Dinobots specifically instead of the Autobots because the Dinobots are more popular with Chinese audiences or something?
    As for the Unicron part...yeah, that seems legit lol

9. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When i first read that little snippet i thought it said Optimus blah blah blah and fights UNICORN :lolol 

• Like Like x 3
  10. GoldenKnight1212

GoldenKnight1212 Well-Known Member

The "horns" in the desert that we saw in the first trailer might be Lockdown's ship or something to do with the Infernocons.

11. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There are 2 horns shown. One is in a Desert and another is in a mountainous area. And it's for sure not Lockdowns ship. The "horns" are even on that first poster we got way back. One of the horns is sitting under DragonStorm on that poster.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I'm taking it as when harry stamper nuked himself and the baby asteroid, momma got pissed and came looking! Although she couldn't find Bay she did find his bayformers so decided to kick their butts instead, as a footnote she also wanted to take out Ben affleck for his terrible singing and the fact that he never got on any jet plane leaving jet fire and star scream very angry and upset in robot heaven! She was gonna kick his ass but discovered he was batman so decided to just us her continent hands to rake the shit out of the place and that its best to stick with taking Optimus's kindness as a weakness avoiding any potential martha issues as that's her name Martha quintessa. The end!

Seriously though if unicron is in the film he's going to be something to do with earth, I think the quintessons have hijacked primus/cybertron and could be using Optimus to help unicron to vanquish his eternal enemy once and for all.....and it's the device that they'd use to do this that the knights protect. That's the only way I'd see it happening like they're using primus' s shattered body to provide unicron with a new one....very ksi esque style

13. Mirage00

Mirage00 Master of Hiding

I hope this is fake.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ShockRod

ShockRod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've speculated something very similar, but in my version Unicron is just a name for a giant harvestor for cyberformed planets. There's a huge part of me that doesn't think they'll make him sentient if he IS in it.

15. Autobot Tool

Autobot Tool Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm positive Unicron is in this movie, they took inspiration from transformers prime, the episodes where unicron was part of earth but manifested himself and many minions with horns, just like the ones Optimus decapitates at the end of the recent trailer

16. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yea I don't see Unicron being in this one. Quintessa and the Quintessons definitely have the big bad role this time. They could set Unicron up for future films but that's about it.

• Like Like x 2
  17. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    My theory based on the App history and this new info:

The Primes trapped Unicron inside a "rock" and it went drifting away into space following the battle which occurred after him escaping Primus at the heart of Cybertron.

The "rock" is Earth (very much like how Unicron was protrayed on Transformers: Prime).

The Knights were on Earth to prevent Unicron from escaping.

But the Quints who were humiliated at the hands of the Knights want their planet (Cybertron) back. The way to revive may be from the essence of Unicron (or the dormant Titan on Earth or Omega Lock).

• Like Like x 6
  18. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I'm on board with this, I'll combine it with my above idea though :D  as it also helps explain the Optimus being tricked theory and his obvious bad behaviour.....hence his comment "for my world to survive yours must die"

What if the quintessons are as speculated indeed tricking Optimus, or they tricked him into submission and using dark energon, enabling unicron control him when it suits (just like he'd invade galvatrons mind and give him instructions in the 86 movie) and that's why his eyes fluctuate between colours? However if that is cybertron I think the reason Optimus is tricked is that the quintessons can revive cybertron but only in service to unicron, maybe they've convinced Optimus that he killed their god and the only way for that to be undone and cybertron restored is for unicron to inhabit the broken planet instead. And like you said the Titan/titans (I still believe the knightship is one also) and or omega lock may prove to be the key to doing that

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dconworshipper

Dconworshipper decepticon

News Credits:
    why do i get the feeling that IF he's in the movie it will be via a post credits scene like the marvel movies love to do?

just his voice though with a "i am unicron" esque phrace. that way they don't have to make a render of him yet (they can wait till transformers 6) but set him up already.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Unicrons Herald

This just popped into ny mind then you said end credit scene and that phrase:

Someone is drifting though space, and then the hear; "Welcome."
    As they ask who said that, we hear; "I... am Unicron."
    Cut to black.

A possible end credit scene. :p 

• Like Like x 1