SPOILER possibly confirmed !?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Achilles1943, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 5
  2. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    It was barely discussed in the 2nd page of the "Release date in China" thread but nobody really believes it's legit...

3. FlamingBolt

FlamingBolt Well-Known Member

perhaps in space Prime finds unicron but gets beat up and damaged which is why he is floating in space all wrecked and stuff then gets found by the "creators" repaired and as payment they use him to go back to Earth and use the thing in the ocean most likely the omega lock to use Earth to repair Cybertron who is possibly primus so primus can be alive again and beat up Unicron....

perhaps this is too far fetched

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This would make sense if the timeline from the app was true to a degree.
    If Unicron is trapped at the center of Cybertron, then he is probably manipulating it. Anthony Hopkins' character said in the trailer that this was a threat that was destined to arrive. Maybe its Unicron? And the Quintessons are trying to fully reactivate him? It happened in Energon!
    Idk.Crazy theory.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    I stopped reading after "Dinobots". Ok, I'm sure it sounds good, but dammit they better have speaking roles.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    allow me to quote something I wrote some time ago

for the full thread :

speculation about several characters and plot points

7. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

Couldn't resist

• Like Like x 11
  8. STARBLAST

STARBLAST Banned

Not sure how reliable this is but it does make a bit of sense. That timeline in the app does feature things that are NOT in the Aligned universe such as Primus sacrificing his body to trap Unicron in planet form and making the original 13 primes guardians in case of Unicron getting loose. That is a significantly different story than the Aligned Prime and Unicron origin.

Plus in the trailers we see clearly a planet that looks like Cybertron and it looks like it's merging/dragging parts of it on Earth and Moon as if it was eating it. I wouldn't be surprised if this IS the big reveal of the movie. Plus hey Unicron, that's BOUND to put peoples' butts in seats it's one of those "ooooh yeah I remember than from the cartoon" deals that even the most casual of fans know and have been asking for years now.

• Like Like x 4
  9. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    I really hope it's Unicron. It really wouldn't make much sense if it was Cybertron. Besides with Anthony Hopkins character saying it was destined to arrive and saying things like "stand in its way" practically sets whatever this planet thing is as a villain. Now think: if Cybertron were a villain, and sentient, why didn't it do anything in DOTM?

The only way I'd accept it being cybertron is if the creators threw some dark energon into its core to bring it to life as a zombie planet or something.

• Like Like x 3
  10. STARBLAST

STARBLAST Banned

It would make a bit of sense actually. In DOTM you see Cybertron collapsing into itself. Maybe that colas is what lets Unicron free. And the Quints want the artifact of the Knights to give them the ability to control him?

They said that they wanted to tie the movies in together, and that they brought in a "Hasbro Transformers historian" so there's no way that we're NOT going to see Aligned mythos or Aligned style mythos in the movie. Hasbro spent years and a mountain of money to create them no way are they going to let them go because a single show didn't live up to their expectations.

• Like Like x 4
  11. GoldenKnight1212

GoldenKnight1212 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    This can't be legit.

12. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

As said in another thread; I take this with a grain of salt.

13. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated G1'er!

News Credits:
    What if they go the Prime route, and earth is Unicron, and like in Prime Unicron is waking up, so the creator's and Optimus are trying to destroy earth to get Unicron. Maybe the thing coming to earth is not Unicron but a creator controlled Primus!

So TLK is a 3 way battle between Unicron and his Infernocons who want destroy everything VS Quintessa and minions inc Prime who want destroy earth to get Unicron VS Cade, Team Bee and The Knights of cybertron who are trying to protect earth and keep Unicron sleeping.

Hey that could work ya'll! Thoughts?

14. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Unicron is in this, it could be that the planet is Unicron and Optimus is ticked into thinking it is the remains of Cybertron, OR that Unicron is Earth and Cybertron is coming to destroy it (which actually doesn't that make Cybertron the bad guy? I mean Earth is been here for at least 4,5 billion years).

15. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

Everyone keeps saying that Unicron is Cybertron when they're forgetting a small detail. The mysterious metal structures on Earth that aren't either the knightship or the Omega Lock. Looking at the timeline once more, it mentioned how Unicron escaped from Cybertron and was defeated by the Primes, causing him to be sent drifting into space. I know some are ignoring that timeline due to the similarities to the Aligned Continuity. But if this part of the timeline is accurate, it could explain those structures we saw. Remember, Cybertron hasn't arrived yet when we saw the shots of those structures.

Same except maybe tweak it a bit. Unicron was supposedly defeated long before the Quintessons arrived. So it could be possible that they have no idea what became of him and with the erased records, Optimus wouldn't even know that Unicron exists. This could lead to an accidental revival that would be further explored in the seventh film.

Why do I say seventh? Well it's simply because this plot already seems way too large that Unicron doesn't seem to have any place in the story that would at least do him justice.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

Yeah, those horns we have seen could indeed be Unicron's horns. Time will tell about that. :)  Though if those horns are his, then we will never see Unicron transform, unless in a flashback or if they (Paramount and Hasbro) dare to destroy Earth.

17. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Lighter of Darkest Hours

That's not gonna happen.

18. STARBLAST

STARBLAST Banned

Keep in my tho that app is a mixture of new lore and Aligned lore. Not everything blends together, some bits might be true some not.

19. VortexPrime

VortexPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I WOULD LOVE THAT! I mean is kind of sad, but it's the kind of thing you don't see often in movies where every time everything ends well now.
    I doubt it though

20. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan Well-Hated G1'er!

News Credits:
    Yeah, no earth = no chevrolet!

Although it would be the ultimate Bay moment!

• Like Like x 2