'SPOILER' ok which descepticons live for the sequel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cobra_Commander, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

This confused me becasue ive read the comic and seen the film and there are a few differences in what happens. I know Scorp lives, just missing a bit of his poor tail and starscream blasts off into space. But does barricage live?, in the comic prime knocks his block off, literally but in the film once bonecrusher transformers you never see barricage again. Any help please or even speculation would be nice

2. transmetel1

transmetel1 Member

people are saying prime pushed baricade away after bonecrusher but I was watching the full clip on you tube but I didn't see anything after he killed bonecrusher.

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    So far as I figure...

-Bonecrusher's missing a head, so I think he's probably gone
    -Barricade's down, but not out - I think he might show up again.
    -Brawl/Devastator seemed "pretty dead."
    -Blackout was busted up by the military and in the same area of combat as Brawl, so I assume he's out.
    -Starscream, obviously, is very much alive.
    -Megatron sure had a hell of a death.

However, the power of plot convenience and goofy script-writing always means that any of these guys could see screen time in the second film. I can see it now...

Transformers II:

Prime: "Sam, we have discovered that the power of the Allspark is contained within Earth's bananas."
    Sam: "Good lord, no! We must keep the Decepticons from gaining access to the world's banana supply!"

4. sarpedon2

sarpedon2 Active Member

Well if the Allspark gives Megatron resurrecting healing powers then we may see them all come back as Blackout=Cyclonus, Bonecrusher= Scourge and Brawl=Sweeps with Megatron=Galvatron

5. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

For what I understand ,Barricade is in the sequel , so are Scorponok and Starscream!!

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    The ones we saw an absolute death for in the movie:
    Megatron
    Blackout
    Bonecrusher
    Brawl

Not going by any online scripts, the comics, or knowing about any deleted scenes: Barricade disappeared, Frenzy arguably took himself out, but he was also decapitated early on and survived, and Scorponok was badly injured. Starscream is really the only one who survived without a doubt.

Personally I really hope at least Barricade and Frenzy return with Starscream for the sequel. Scorponok would be cool, but my feelings wouldn't be hurt too badly if he didn't.

7. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Give me Starscream, Soundwave (w/ Frenzy, Rumble and or Lazerbeak) Constructicons/Devestator and one or two of the Decepticon Jets and I'll be a happy camper for the cons side.

8. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

ah i see no one really knows then. Its all very confusing,but i hope he makes a return i liked him even though he had some crappy lines, sorry decepticons lose 'street cred' when they say 'laidesman' :lol .
    Meg will prob be back super powered, lets be fair ratchet wasnt sure what would happen to prime if he absoured the all spark and if you've played the game at the end meg absourbs the all spark and destroys earth. Like i said confusing

9. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

thats the world of tf's for you

who was it who created them

where does primes trailer go

what colour is rumble

how the hell do you get energy from a ruby

lolz