Spoiler : Nefarious #1 Info

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I could've sworn there was one other author working on them, but looking back & at solicitations-- sorry 'bout that, Mr. Mowry.

And thanks for some of the "behind-the-scenes" stuff. That's always cool.

2. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I am going to make an assumption that Breakaway is in this. They've been trying to work the poor guy in so much. Maybe Stratosphere? And a Optimus vs Soundwave fight must mean SW comes to Earth :D  Kind of weird thatthey chose to bring back Ravage and Alice.

3. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    This sounds really good.
    I've decided to get most things in trade form these days so I'll have to stay out of the forums until the trade is released.

I love it that Ravage is coming back, but it's interesting and unexpected to have Alice back, too.

Furman's hyperbole is always a joy to behold:

Good stuff this -always reminds me of Editori-Al Milgrom. :) 

4. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Likely Breakaway will be one of the Autobots, seeing as he is a major part of the game. Perhaps Gears? Or Blazemaster? What other Autobots were toys that haven't appeared otherwise?

5. Mowry

Mowry Member

Yes, it will. It closes the "Reign" story and takes some of the characters into Issue #4 of "Alliance."

That's more of an Alex thing. I put some of his designs for characters in the "Alliance" TPB. Those characters were ones we wanted to use for "Reign" but were denied. I know that he did a Rumble concept as well as a Laserbeak one. The Rumble one was cool because he had these sonic cannons on his arm that absorbed sound and converted it into energy for the cannons. The louder the battle, the stronger his weapons.

Oh, don't apologize, please. Just wanted to clarify that I could easily be responsible for any dissatisfaction that someone might feel with the series. And no problem on anything "behind-the-scenes." I don't mind sharing if/when I can.

But if you have any questions for me on my stuff, feel free to PM me or start a new Q&A thread. I don't want to intrude on this thread. Thanks.