Spoiler needs a part!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Spoiler, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok, what I am looking for is a RIGHT arm for a alternator. The style is the Mazda RX models like Jazz/Meister, and Shockwave. More or less, situation was, the right arm broke at where it goes into the body. So, it would need to be a full right arm, with the attachment still intact.

2. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear that bud. Was it oe of the ones you got from me??? I hope not.

3. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Unfortunately, yes, it was. But it's not your fault. The joint on Shockwaves arm was real tight for some strange reason, and when I went to rotate it to transform, it snapped and part of it broke. Shocking thing about it(no pun intended), these arms are known to come out of the socket easily...that was why, when it broke, I was suprised. Tried fixing it but had no luck. Than I lost the part that broke off after I tried to fix it! So, I figured best way, instead of trying to buy a whole new figure, would be just to replace the arm.

Come to think of it, I think that any of the Subaru versions may have the same arm assembly.