Spoiler Free Opinions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Trypticon 2010, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

What did you think? Better then ROTF? Were the jokes lame?

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Miles better than ROTF. Some of the jokes were ridiculous but most got a good laugh. A scene to watch out for is the "
    SILENT TREATMENT

3. koh4711

koh4711 King of Hearts

Ebay:
    Better than ROTF, for sure. The humor's less forced and lacks some of the sophomoric gags from the first two films and the bots get a little more to do and we certainly see more of the Autobot crew than we did in second film. It has its issues, but if you enjoyed the last two movies, you'll like this one, I think.

4. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Better than RotF, which will probably be the consensus.
    In all honesty, I wasn't as blown away by it as I wanted to be. Sure, the effects and impact of some of the scenes had me getting goose-bumps, but the overall story and some of the characters just sat wrong with me.
    By the end of the film, I really didn't like Optimus at all. That makes me a bit sad, as I've always been an Optimus fan. He became what he was fighting against, in a way. Sure, war and conflict can make a fighter 'harder', but this went a bit too far.
    In the end, one of his victims begged for mercy, and the other wanted a truce. Both were met with overly-violent responses, and for that, Prime's character lost something for me.