Spoiler FAQ Rundown

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscream Gaga, Jun 25, 2014.

1. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I don't think having "creators" messes with anything.

The Allspark has the power to create cybernetic life, to my knowledge it's never said that it's sentient and made them of its own will, just that it has the power to. (correct me if I'm wrong) So the creators find the cube and make Cybertron and the Transformers, with the first Transformers being the Primes (because they're first). The Creators put in their own programming for some and the Cybertronians never know who made them, always believing that they were "born" from the cube.

The Seed and Sun Harvester don't have any "life-making" capabilities, just Cyberforming and converting matter into Cybernetic metal.

EDIT: Oh and I thought this was pretty cool, but
    there are multiple drones that use Shockwave's body design, and they have two heads.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This!

The way I understand it is while we now know cybertronians are made from this metal, it's probably the case that the creators made them just as the humans found out how to. As soulless machines to work for them. But somehow the creators either found or made the cube and either used it as a power source to keep their machines going or if it was found, they also did not know what it could do and it gave life the their machines. The machines more than likely turned on them. Maybe it will be said that the first 13 actually were not the first but were later created by the creators to "keep the other transformers in check" and on the path that the creators intended for them? Could be that the linage of the primes was created for the purpose of keeping the transformers moving on a path that the creators set in motion. And just maybe the reason they want OP back is because he obviously deviated from that set path?

All speculation of course. But I think we are going to find out that most everything OP thought he knew about cybertrons past and its leaders was all a lie.

3. Retro Ace

Retro Ace Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a "lie" but probably unanswered questions, these "Creators" probably made the all spark as an instrument to mass produce transformers, thing was however, it caused their creations to evolve mentally as well physically, and probably like in G1 began to turn against their creators

4. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Agreed. Now I hope in 5 that all of this is tied together nicely lol

5. bossman328

bossman328 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so...how long was Optimus in "evasion" mode. How did he get his new body?

6. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About an hour of the movie? His transformation looks excellent.

They drive past a white Western Star truck and Prime scans it. He goes from rusty to new during the reformat.

7. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Also, this proves now that a TF can scan a car/truck takes its form bit not have to take the color.

8. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

What a lovely revelation to the characters, change of plot and atmosphere that will be.

I'm excited.

9. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    lol wtf

10. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I'm going to see it in just a few hours. I already know I'm gonna be pissed at Bay and Kruger for killing Ratchet. Thankfully, the other Bots fates (except for Leadfoot) are left open for interpretation. There's also the very real possibility that someone else will be taking the reigns for T5, and it may lead to a reboot.

So, I'm taking all the craptastic sounding retconing of Transformers origins in this movie, with one giant grain of salt.

11. TheMixmaster

TheMixmaster Master of Mixin

Speaking of the dual headed Shockwave drone, are there any other standouts? Or are all the drones just generic looking bipeds? I miss the brief yet interesting designs of some drones, like Devcon in DOTM.

12. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Given what I've read? It sounds like they're heavily implied to have been killed.

13. SunSwipe5

Implied is still open for interpretation. If it isn't shown on screen or a character never says that specific Bots were killed, then there's nothing definitive to prove that specific Bots were in fact killed. They were never named nor were they ever shown, so I'm interpreting that as some more than likely managed to escape. That's my personal interpretation and that's what I'm sticking to.:) 

14. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    and some act like dogs...

they remember me about bob, the insecticon... and Fluffy from Harry Potter...

15. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I have a theory about the Allspark and the being built stuff.

That line of Lockdowns made me think of something from the first movie. Optimus says something along the lines that the Allspark gives life but no one knew where it came from. So this gives me the impression that perhaps the Transformers were built by someone and they had the power (the Allspark) to give them life. Now whether that someone is the Quints or not, I don't know. However, I do realize this doesn't fit in with the "Optimus is a descendent" stuff unless he was built with the intention that he be the Original Primes descendant since they sacrificed themselves and there weren't any Primes to lead.

16. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I'm sure some of the other Bots may have been able to get away. I mean, no all te Cons were found so I find it hard to believe that allege bots were found too.

17. SunSwipe5

Exactly! I have a feeling a few made it off planet. Plus, I think it would be in poor taste to kill a Bot whose voice actor died in real life.

18. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    So you'd rather have a character stick around even if the VA is dead and nobody else sounds like him (the only reason Slinky Dog was kept in TS3 was the fact his new VA knew how the old VA did the voice), and not instead just have him die off screen to avoid the issue of not having a voiced character?

Also, how could they make it off planet? Their ship blew up in DOTM. They obviously didn't have means to build another one fast enough before humans decided to be bastards again.

19. AlphAtRiON RZ

AlphAtRiON RZ AlphAtRiON

With all these T5 speculations, where do Unicron, Primus, the prehistoric Predacons, and the Original Thirteen Primes, come into place. What about Jetfire's "In the beginning, there were seven Primes, our earliest ancestors a millennia ago.

Also can someone attempt to put a timeline of the transformers history combining as many series as possible.

20. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

*Dino and Sideswipe enter their shuttle*

Dino: So besides humans hunting and killing us down, how we doing?

Sideswipe: It's 106 light-years to Nebulos, we got a full tank of energon, half a pack of cygars, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Dino: Hit it.

-The End