Spill.com needs moderators

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OP84, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which category this would go into, so I simply decided to post it here in General Discussion. But more to the point, recently I made an account at Spill.com and I started a thread/discussion on a Transformers reboot since it is a website mainly dedicated to movies and since the four spill reviewers (Korey, Cyrus, Leon, and Co-Host 3000) have been very critical of Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon (their review for the first film was pretty positive overall). But recently, the comments I've been getting were very negative towards my opinion regarding the ratio of Transformer to human screentime and exibit very troll-like behavior including one in particular who responded to one of my comments with "go eat a dick" when I politely asked him to not give me and attitude for no reason at all. I've come to the conclusion that with these comments that result in no action being taken that the Spill.com forum is in need of moderators since the site clearly has none.

Here is the link to my thread/discussion so you can see for yourself:

What would you like to see in a potential reboot of the Transformers film series? - The Spill Movie Community

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.