Spike and Daniel - Shuttle arrival

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

In the begining of the movie Spike tells Ironhide to tell his son not to worry but the thing is why is Spike on Moonbase II and not on Earth with his son Daniel?? I mean its his son and he should be with him to protect him. And when the Shuttle arrived to Earth and Daniel goes to Hot Rod let's watch it land did Ultra Magnus, Daniel, Hot Rod, Arcee, Springer and the rest of the Bots on Autobot City knew that it was Ironhide, Prowl, Brawn and Ratchet inside the Shuttle before finding out it was the Cons??

Thank you

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I thought it was Spike's job to guard and control Moonbase 2 with Bumblebee, and Daniel to stay under the protection of the Earth-bound Autobots on Earth. I'm guessing everyone knew it was Ironhide's 'crew' on the ship as they let them slip through.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

How come nobody was able to detect Lazerbeak?? He was over the Dinobots but the Dinobts as stupid as they are they can't see...lol. If it wasnt for Lazerbeak's findings the movie would of taken a different route as we know it and Ironhide would of gotten to Earth alive

4. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We, the fans, always assumed that Lazerbeak was extremely quiet and that he just glided over to listen in on the Autbots. Other than that, there is and was no possible explanation.
    About Daniel and Spike, though, Spike thinks that Daniel is too young to be fighting against the Decepticons and wants him to remain on Cybertron. Besides, Moonbase 2 gets eaten by Unicron.

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Easiest way to think about it is Spike's situation is similar to a soilder being deployed to a battle field. Spike most likely volunteered for the assignment on Moonbase 2 leaving Carly and Spike back on Earth while he was on deployment.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Laserbeak is pretty much designed for spying undetected, and has a pretty good track record of doing so, so it's not unthinkable that he wouldn't be noticed.

7. mirage6530

mirage6530 Well-Known Member

I think ur lookin to deep lol

8. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

It's just a cartoon. You can question all of the how's and why's, but it's history at this point so it's moot. It is what it is and it amazes me that a cartoon movie still sparks arguments about what happened. Watch the movie. Everything you need to know is there, in the movie. Laserbeak is good at what he does and he got the drop on the autobots. Yeah, Spike was off helping the autobots and his son was left on earth as a precauionary measure. They didn't think the decepticons could infiltrate the city the way they did. Surprise is a bitch, and if it makes you feel better I'm sure spike wouldn't have left his on in danger. Knowingly.

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Given the choice between taking my son to a moon orbiting a planet ruled by evil alien robot warriors or leaving him back on his home planet in a city protected by good alien robot warriors, I think the answer would be obvious.

10. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I blame Metroplex....

11. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Daniel was annoying. I'd go to another planet to get away from him, too.